• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.30

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Dony

King of Bugs
regarding that moving building feature, its nice but now it has opposite effect (for me atleast), its so much invisible that i can not see where is a free spot to place building i am currently moving, it would be nice if either used tiles could have red/green colour while moving building or free tiles could have green colour while moving building, can even make graphical example if needed

DeletedUser1767

I agree with @Dony -- I really like the change in theory, but in practice it's all kind of a blur. What is definitely improved is the street tiles, which have always been the bane-in-chief of a moving city, but which seem to be standing out prominently against the blur now. That's very promising. But the buildings themselves are all sort of blurring together in a sort of impressionist watercolour effect.

Dony

King of Bugs
i hope so, but maybe they are waiting for next inno tv to announce it together with release on beta

DeletedUser1247

research "spring grove" how ?????????? nothing in tech tree.. really why put out an impossible task? maybe the devs just like messing with peeps

Marindor

Hi everyone,

With today's update we indeed implemented some of the final preparations for our next Guest Race which we aim to introduce shortly :) This means that the next series of quests is also loaded now, so if you're an end-tech player you can already see the first new story quest. Please have a bit more patience, we will announce our new chapter as soon as it's there :D

DeletedUser607

just a question. why is this here, shouldn't there be a topic "release notes version 1.31"?

Marindor

just a question. why is this here, shouldn't there be a topic "release notes version 1.31"?

Yes, we will create that one together with the 1.31 Release Notes as soon as there's something to mention in the Release Notes for this version. With our daily update schedule on Beta, it can now happen that the daily update that happens to get a new version number, doesn't have any significant changes to mention and in those cases we'll wait until we can give Release Notes with actual content :)

Dony

King of Bugs
I have one more feedback regarding improved movement functionality
Its still sometimes hard to click on right object which i want to move while in "Move mode" especially small objects like roads or 1x2, 2x1 buildings or small buildings behind big buildings. It would be nice if once i enter "Move mode" everything around my cursor would become trasnparent, but object on which is cursor would be highlighted (the object which will become movable after i left click on my mouse), moving cursor around my city would highlight any object on which cursor would be positioned and around that everything else would be transparent.
Once I click on any object the game will continue with what we have now.
Right now until i click on any building and move it atleast 1 tile in "Move mode" there is no difference, no transparent buildings or highlighted background of building to ease right pick up.