• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.29

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version, including changes to the Elven loading screen and a some AI adjustments here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser

The new loading screen looks a bit better but I still don't really like it, it's just to crowded/busy. The blue "mannequin" has at least a more natural looking look. The tooltip window could use a proper border, something like the building window in game. Same for the loading bar.

When productions in Workshops and Manufactories are finished, the kind of production that is ready to be collected is added to the tooltips. This is especially helpful for quests that require you to produce a certain kind of production.
I would like to see this tooltip also when production is still going. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1075

I don't see a change in the female character. She still looks like she is a dimwitted princess with a really awkward body shape and some pointy ears. I've seen better figures on the front of a boat.

DeletedUser503

Actually, there used to be a very pretty elven lady in the opening screen for the Forum.
She was laughing and looked shy. That one was cute. Put her on the Elvenar load screen.
Unless , you've lost her? :oops:

Heymrdiedier

I don't see a change in the female character. She still looks like she is a dimwitted princess with a really awkward body shape and some pointy ears. I've seen better figures on the front of a boat.
A fellow of mine agrees there still is something wrong with the loading screens, she made some changes herself and thinks you should be using these instead:

femaleElf.png humanmale.png

DeletedUser

• Coins you get from receiving Neighbourly Help on your Main Hall should now appear correctly again.

Well, apparently I've lost the coins again I received earlier but could not collect. Cleared browser history and flash cache, but no coins magically appeared above my main hall :(

Dony

King of Bugs
did you got help after last update? this afternoon, if not you will be able to collect after that all coins you got till now

DeletedUser

did you got help after last update? this afternoon, if not you will be able to collect after that all coins you got till now

No not on my main hall, because I'm asking for help on cultural buildings. But there are a few neighbours that click on MH and I haven't seen there coins for days now

Deleted User - 60107

@Marindor
Any news about fixing the research indicators in the tech tree? Because, as was already mentioned by multiple people, the bug is back and the indicators are showing on techs that were already completed.

DeletedUser1767

Is there any way of coding it such that players can turn off alerts that they don't need or want? I've got some informing me about techs that I deliberately skipped (i.e. squad size upgrades that aren't required for further research). I know I didn't research those, and I also know that the only way I will research them is if they become required in the future, so having it tell me that I haven't researched them is not helpful.

DeletedUser1877

Seems the alert doesn't trigger on skipped techs if you ave started research. Try dropping 1 KP in the squad size?