• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.29

SoggyShorts

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
was there a rollback from version 1,30 to 1,29? my city is all empty only few buildings there

DeletedUser1250

was there a rollback from version 1,30 to 1,29? my city is all empty only few buildings there

As far as I know there was, we went to 1.30, back to 1.29, indeed a totally empty city with a few buildings after some reloading and now we have 1.30 again and my city is back

DeletedUser

I've seen 3 updates today already if I'm not mistaken, would be nice to see some release notes. :(

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I've seen 3 updates today already if I'm not mistaken, would be nice to see some release notes. :(
Im sure the release notes will follow later, as soon as Marindor our CM is online. The 2 later updates were to hotfix issues that were in the first version (like the invisible buildings one)

Elderflower

Wanted to post this as a bug report but I can't work out how to do that on this new web site. :confused: so I'm putting it here and it can be moved or deleted as necessary.
Parts of my city become become invisible when I try to move a building
ghost buildings.jpg

Last edited: