• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.29

DeletedUser1767

Seems the alert doesn't trigger on skipped techs if you ave started research. Try dropping 1 KP in the squad size?
Nope -- the relevant skipped tech has three KP in it (because quest confusion).

Heymrdiedier

This is one of those things we were all much happier without. Please make it go away! It has not become less irritating since the last time we saw it.
The main question for me is, why did it come back? does this mean they are planning to release more techs in the early techtree?
If not, whats the point of these? all the tech that get markers, we have allready researched by now, and for those who arent that far yet, its just another normal obligated tech.

DeletedUser1877

Just to make it more confusing, I have a squad size I stopped research on a couple chapters back, and no alert.

DeletedUser1767

Just to make it more confusing, I have a squad size I stopped research on a couple chapters back, and no alert.
Which one? Mine is Squad Size 13. If your aborted squad size tech isn't 13, then maybe that implies @Heymrdiedier and @lika1961 are correct, and they're about to add new retrotechs that are going to make 13 mandatory, but not the one you aborted.

Sir Squirrel

I think the Squad size tecs will become mandatory soon, as they are what the tourneys are tied to now and it gives an advantage to those that have not researched them, compared to those that have.

SoggyShorts

I think the Squad size tecs will become mandatory soon, as they are what the tourneys are tied to now and it gives an advantage to those that have not researched them, compared to those that have.
Hopefully not all of them-- There are some that require special guest race goods, and that would suck hard.

DeletedUser1767

I wish they could find a way of alleviating this that doesn't involve screwing over the pacifists... we're already forced to dump hundreds of KP into techs that we have no use for.

DeletedUser2017

Hellow,

I just started here yesterday, nowhere near Magic Academy.
Menhirok asks of me to gain a Power of Provision spell.
So I now need the luck to find treasures at the few neighbours I jet discovered.

What if this takes days and this way, shortens the remaining time of the event for me?
No drama if I dont get the event building, just saying ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
Hellow,

So I now need the luck to find treasures at the few neighbours I jet discovered.

What if this takes days and this way, shortens the remaining time of the event for me?
dont worry you will get it next year, by that time you should have MA

DeletedUser2017

Is this a forum to mention situations where players on live-servers can have issues with, even if the players are only real real small?

Deleted User - 60107

Hellow,

Join a Fellowship, if you can. You can get spells - including Power of Provision - from Tournaments. Since you are at the start of the game catering tournaments should be very cheap for you.

Marindor

The main question for me is, why did it come back? does this mean they are planning to release more techs in the early techtree?
If not, whats the point of these? all the tech that get markers, we have allready researched by now, and for those who arent that far yet, its just another normal obligated tech.

This was just a feature we wanted to have in the game for quite some time but it didn't work correctly. We don't have any plans to add more techs in the early tech tree at the moment so indeed for a lot of the players it won't make much sense at this stage, but it was still something we wanted to have fixed :)

Heymrdiedier

Join a Fellowship, if you can. You can get spells - including Power of Provision - from Tournaments. Since you are at the start of the game catering tournaments should be very cheap for you.
Was exactly gonna post this, but you beat me to it.

You dont even have to join one, you can just create one.
You get a Power of provision from the very first province in round 1, theres no easier way then that to get it. And thats a lot faster then making it in the academy (if the tournament is active ofcourse)

DeletedUser2017

Thank you once more :D
Yes Anno and I seen your name as Crazy Wizard's Archmage on en2 :)
Small world after all ;)

Edit:

I am now on: Gain a decent amount of coins: 860k coins
With the houses I have I make 2874 coins per hour.
860/2874= 300 hours
300/24= 12.5 days
Keep in mind, my houses produce coins per 5.5/6/6.5 hour... not even 24hr a day

Devs are these events even meant for beginners?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1471

I hope so
This was just a feature we wanted to have in the game for quite some time but it didn't work correctly. We don't have any plans to add more techs in the early tech tree at the moment so indeed for a lot of the players it won't make much sense at this stage, but it was still something we wanted to have fixed :)
Will there be mandatory explore all technology the squad size?
Because people who skip optional squad sizes have a big advantage.