Dear Humans and Elves,
We have updated Elvenar Beta to version 1.28 today! Today's update includes the following content:
- Chapter 6 Ancient Wonders have got their rebalancing!
- Dwarven Bulwark: Instead of giving a fixed number of BLM units, it now gives a percentage of the current Units per Squad (= Squadsize / Unit Weight) (based on the level of the AW) and instead of giving a fixed number of Training Size, it now gives a percentage of the current Training Size (based on the level of the AW).
- Mountain Halls: Instead of giving a fixed amount of population, it now gives a percentage of the working population (based on the level of the AW). Goods production only got changes in the way it's displayed, calculations are the same.
- Golden Abyss population bonus wasn't reduced when the building was disconnected.
- We're currently working on rebalancing the Ancient Wonders. Since Beta changes are made directly on Master versions, it can happen that a game version is deployed that contains things that are being worked on, while they're not completed yet. Please wait with reporting any bugs related to Ancient Wonders until we have announced in our Release Notes that the work on those particular Ancient Wonders should be completed. Until we announced that, they're still work in progress so you can experience changes that are strange now, because they're not done yet (and therefore not yet announced as well).
Please let us know your thoughts, especially on the Ancient Wonder rebalancing, in our feedback thread!
Your Elvenar Beta Team