• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.26

SoggyShorts

@shadowblack that's very discouraging. I can say for sure, that I will not be doing 5min productions, nor cycling quests *shudder*
Sadly I don't know if I can run my MA 24/7 making PoP spells with the new tournament rewards.

I can only hope that both player movement and visits are fixed before I get there.

Dony

King of Bugs
1 thing i want to say about this new AI that i dont find it funny if 4 my treants chasing 1 enchantress to the corner and let all cannoneers hitting them all the time, i would suggest that units should split atleast 50% go for enchantress - 50% for cannoneers
edit. forgot to mention that 2 cannoneers were hitting 1 treant and other 2 cannoneers another treant

Last edited:

DeletedUser1681

What now ???
I log in - choose world.... and then I get this
wellcome to E.jpg

I would have started a new thread for this, but after forum update don't know how to do it :(

DeletedUser1681

new or updated browser, asking permission to run flash?
Well, it's chrome, it updaytes on it's own I suppose. Never before though. I haven't clicked cause it seemed a bit like welcome to start a new city.

EDIT: and it's not doing it in my live server

Last edited by a moderator:

PrimroseSylvia

Well, it's chrome, it updaytes on it's own I suppose. Never before though. I haven't clicked cause it seemed a bit like welcome to start a new city.

EDIT: and it's not doing it in my live server
It's happens to me when I try to play chrome's incognito new window

DeletedUser1777

What now ???
I log in - choose world.... and then I get this
Simply klick on "Build your City"
the you should be asked if you accept flash and after "ok" you should see the good old and expected screen ;)

Happens for me too in Chrome "Incognito Mode" (appears with a black background instaed of the used grey one).

Maybe you opened it accidentally by pressing ctrl+shift+n instead of ctrl+n for a new window?