• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.22

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

salandrine

after update I cant open last door stage 1 in the spire. Green "Open" sign is missing

Also the notification dont load.

Could you fix this soon, because last day of spire.

salandrine

thx, all normal again.

But I really dont know, what red number in BLIMPS have been fixed, cause I dont know, what Blimps are. Wheter Ponds nor google nor DeepL know what a blimp is. Could you please explain? Thx.

Karvest

blimp is
1610751413250.png

And google knows what is it - balloon (airship) floating up from the ground.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 86059

@salandrine the little bubbles going up the screen adding to your totals at the top e.g 1000 planks added to your total would be 100 in green going up.
If you upgrade a building then the blimp (bubble) will be red showing how many workers have been taken away by the upgrade

Arthus

1611238040506.png

You should really focus about balancing goods production... Both beta and live have this problem with normal and sentient goods. 3rd tier goods in Ch18 will be next with 1000 players producing one and 0 producing other?

Hapzim

Perhaps I misunderstood the change. It sounds like we no longer have to confirm trade. Yet, I just posted trade and the confirm box popped up as always. Yes, it is version v1.122-beta.7-(8b6075e) - html5 (2021-01-21 23:56). That confirm box has always been an annoyance. I have put up with it for four years or more and was thrilled to know it was changed. Now, I find out it's the same as always.