• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.169

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Heffernan

It seems that both android and ios apps have a new zoom out "scale" - in my opinion it's going a bit too far out too easily, I kept zooming out and back in just to get the scale I've been used to.

When it's zoomed out max it's really small, maybe phone users have some advantage but I don't think they'll be able to do much max zoom out situation.

I myself have wished being able to zoom out further... but that's when I'm in the world map not in my city.

TimeMachine

"We fixed an issue of Workshops that caused the sound effect that is played when you started productions in a batch to be too loud."

I can't hardly find the right words to tell how much I appreciate this fix! It was my first and greatest wish ever since I started playing Elvenar back in the days, thank you INNO! This really put a big smile on my face!

Last edited:

Dorfl the Clay

Never quite understood the need for music (or soundeffects) at all... it's not like Elvenar is like a RPG where it would add 'atmosphere'.. and even then I often prefer my own selection of music!

Lovec Krys

I have never used music in RPG (or in any other game anyway). I prefer to listen to my favourite music while playing, so any ingame music would only disturb it.
(unless i play something requiring less concentration, then i might watch some movie/series while playing).

TimeMachine

I have never used music in RPG (or in any other game anyway). I prefer to listen to my favourite music while playing, so any ingame music would only disturb it.
(unless i play something requiring less concentration, then i might watch some movie/series while playing).
That is exactly why I felt "disturbed" by the sound being too loud. You wasn't really able to enjoy favored music and the game sounds together, I guess. ;-)

Bor de Wolf 1965

Most of the time when I am watching some tv programs on my computer I just switch off the sounds elvenar makes.
And when I am finished with watching or listening I switch the game sounds on but never the in-game music.
It is just a little extra action you take for your own comfort.