• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.159

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser2378

Please, oh please, consider moving the Delete Account link over to the Help tab instead of the main account section on the app.
I just accidentally clicked on the delete option and almost had a mini-heart attack. Lol
I know clicking it takes you to another page but it’s still terrifying when it happens on accident!
A lot of us have to use the logout option daily to switch from beta to the live worlds so those accidental pushes are going to happen a lot!
D4C01914-08BD-48B1-9A07-7B43C02068F6.jpeg

Enevhar Aldarion

@CiraKelley congratulations, you get to be part of the test group for that. A lot of players do not have that on their app, including the CM on the US forum. But she said all it does is take you to the same page that browser players see when they are thinking about deleting their account. Hitting the link in your picture will not do anything bad on it's own, other than be annoying.

Lovec Krys

No, instead of "Delete account" there should be something like "Click me now" or "Big prize awaits" with big button :D

Laurelin-Beta

No, instead of "Delete account" there should be something like "Click me now" or "Big prize awaits" with big button :D
Although the 'Delete Account' function on mobile isn't directly comparable, since it evidently requires more than one step by the user and also can only affect one person in any case, I must say that this is starting to remind me of the frequent debate about the placement [or even existence, for non-AM players] of the FA 'Claim Flag' button... I'm no fan of 'dumbing-down', but nor would I advocate 'playing with fire' as a helpful alternative... :D

Enevhar Aldarion

Although the 'Delete Account' function on mobile isn't directly comparable, since it evidently requires more than one step by the user and also can only affect one person in any case, I must say that this is starting to remind me of the frequent debate about the placement [or even existence, for non-AM players] of the FA 'Claim Flag' button... I'm no fan of 'dumbing-down', but nor would I advocate 'playing with fire' as a helpful alternative... :D

Except Mages and Ambassadors can also claim the FA flag. That has never been AM-only. Resetting Perks levels is the one that is AM-only.

Laurelin-Beta

Except Mages and Ambassadors can also claim the FA flag. That has never been AM-only. Resetting Perks levels is the one that is AM-only.
@Enevhar Aldarion : Apologies - It seems I was being too economical with words, for once (!). I was trying to imply, above, that the debate is usually about exactly what you're saying - the fact that it is not only AMs who can claim the FA Flag, which (in more than one FS I've belonged to) has led to premature Flag claims, and which often leads to Forum discussions about whether (a) AMs should demote Mages/Ambassadors before/during FAs as a precaution, and/or (b) Inno should alter the Flag claim function so that only AMs (or specific AM-designated players) can claim it.

I'm usually too wordy, but it's also possible to be too concise... especially when I'm not being clear enough, as well. Sorry about that! :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Finally got an official answer to the Delete Account link in the app logout screen. It is there only for iOS players because Apple demanded an easy way for players to find it. So blame Apple, not Inno, for this.