• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.155

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Enevhar Aldarion

• The Neighbourly Help screen should not show players outside of your scouted area.

Nope, all my fellowship members who are not discovered on the world map are still at the end of the help list on the world map.

Brummbaer

Confirmed. Still present

1655712492760.png

Brummbaer

No I can't, the last neighbor listed before my FS members, is the farest away city (ring 23)
1655742133936.png

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Fellowship members should always be displayed, also when out of your scouted area. Can you reproduce the bug with non-FS members as well?

The release notes do not say this anywhere, though, only that no undiscovered neighbors should be listed. And all those fellowship members are undiscovered neighbors, so please make the notes more clear on what we are meant to see.

King Luckybaby

And ....
what ist with .....

On June 19th, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:
  • Watchful Winter Owl will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity
  • Everblossom Sleigh Artifacts and craftable building will be phased in instead
  • Witch's Hut Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting
I see Watchful Winter Owl Artifacts