• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release notes version 1.151

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Bor de Wolf 1965

The removal of the guest race resources for the H16 wonders is a great one.
It will save you up to 14400 items you don't have to create with the race for H16.

TomatoeHu

Can we condense the chapter 16 portal techs as well, there are way too many before reaching upgradeable building techs. At the very least shuffle one building upgrade backwards so we have something to do in our cities waiting on tea and ultimate boredom to set in.

SoggyShorts

@Marindor
New test cities seem to have no spire access until unlocking the chapter 5 spire tech, but older chapter 4 cities seem to have retained access to the spire. Is this intentional? Are older cities Grandfathered in and won't see any changes?

ayvinul

Can we condense the chapter 16 portal techs as well, there are way too many before reaching upgradeable building techs. At the very least shuffle one building upgrade backwards so we have something to do in our cities waiting on tea and ultimate boredom to set in.
On cities on newer worlds, I start cranking the guild very early, so that I can go almost twice as fast over that part... along with piling enough time boosts to go over that stupid production wall.

Verde

So, these changes impacting earlier chapters ... delayed spire, delayed crafting, delayed tourney, delayed fellowship membership ... are intended to help? Who? How?

Karvest

These changes also speedup earlier chapter, so new way to the spire would take at least the same time, or may be even less. And due to new quest line and tech tree new players would know about all these features.

Marindor

@Marindor
New test cities seem to have no spire access until unlocking the chapter 5 spire tech, but older chapter 4 cities seem to have retained access to the spire. Is this intentional? Are older cities Grandfathered in and won't see any changes?

Yes, the current plan is to leave old cities unchanged.

Arthus

Anything new for endgame players? Some activities? Race colonies? Underground? Heavens? Temple of something? Forest of something else?
Spire shop? Tavern system? Something to make it less boring creating badges/monsters for 6th straight month, 5th straight chapter?

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Anything new for endgame players? Some activities? Race colonies? Underground? Heavens? Temple of something? Forest of something else?
Spire shop? Tavern system? Something to make it less boring creating badges/monsters for 6th straight month, 5th straight chapter?

These are some intriguing suggestions, @Arthus . Can you please elaborate on these over in our ‘Ideas and Suggestions' section? https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/ideas-and-suggestions.11/

Since we value everyone's opinions, we are curious about the opinions of other players, as well, when it comes to suggestions about new feature ideas. We look forward to hearing more about your ideas! :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Yes, the current plan is to leave old cities unchanged.

That makes no sense, since isn't part of the reason Inno is making these changes is to force all the cities permanently stopped in chapter 3 or 4 and used as farming cities for another main city, or being used for an unfair advantage in tournaments, FAs and Spire, to advance further in the game? I can understand a city already in chapter 5 or further not having to go back to complete these new techs, but current cities still in chapters 1-4 should be required to complete all the new research to unlock everything. If not, they you need to start banning all those little push cities and diamond farming cities.

guivou

chapter 4 only for tournament is not good , kp and spell of tournament were useful at the beginning but worse thing is spire in chapter 5
i will never recruit new player under chapter 6 if they can't participate in spire ...

and if it's applied to old city , i will be obliged to delete my account : it's funny to play chapter 3 city as that one (it's not a push city but an adventure designed one up to 150 bracelets/day , more than 6 month to do that )
the new change are typically to avoid that kind of city but it's way of playing more funny than to upgrade a level 15 to level 16 city ...

1650524281362.png

as you can see having this city , is not enough to win FA ... 5 columns but no 5 arches !

Last edited:

guivou

without tournament : event will become nearly impossible and progression will be very slow without relics (impossible to create CC in MA and boost will not increase much , so less resources )

Heymrdiedier

i think we have to keep in mind that with this change, they are also drasticly reducingthe amount of kp needed for a chapter. So everyone should be able to fly into chapter 5 without many issues. (except maybe that you wont be able to get enough finished provinces in time)

guivou

for finishing province , the main difficulty is ressources (at that level all province are red ) , and with boost not increasing , and probably not much help from fellowship (as you can't help in return) it wont be so easy

and less kp need but far less kp won also without tournament ... (with new version it will take perhaps 2 month to unlock tournament )

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

for finishing province , the main difficulty is ressources (at that level all province are red ) , and with boost not increasing , and probably not much help from fellowship (as you can't help in return) it wont be so easy

and less kp need but far less kp won also without tournament ... (with new version it will take perhaps 2 month to unlock tournament )
Do not forget the massive amount of points you get on the world map. tournament in the early levels often drain all recources and do not give that many KP.

guivou

as said on another post , we can have huge side effect of this change , new players won't be able to advance in event as fight/spell/CC/relics are often required and without tourney it's quite impossible to do most step but the highest effect is that if new players can't participate to FS activity (tourney , spire ) they won't be invited ... and new players are those who need most to be in FS for having advises and help

maxiqbert

I will try a new city, to see if it's workable or not
If I (knowing the game) can't make it to tourney and spire in a few weeks, I will be a definitive no-no for new players in our fellowship, as it will in many others
edit for @CrazyWizard new players in good fellowships get resources unlimited, making the tourney mostly free