• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.149

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Alcaro

Have you noticed thiiiiiiis >>>>
tourny Beta INFO.jpg

Now we do not have to check who is missing!!!!! @InnoGames - 2 great improvements in one day??? Are you spoiling us? :D

Alcaro

Have you noticed thiiiiiiis >>>> View attachment 9956

Now we do not have to check who is missing!!!!! @InnoGames - 2 great improvements in one day??? Are you spoiling us? :D
WAIT! WHAT??? Only now I really read the text - What tournament technology in chapter 4 are they talking about? The fellow who's name was covered is in ch.10 but just joined our FS. Since when a player must be in ch.4 in order to be allowed to participate in tournaments?
That text is not OK.

Karvest

There are 2 different tech trees, one is the same as for old players, and the new one, which has NH and join FS tech. Seems there are techs for tournament and FA participation as well (can't check, as I have only old tree).
ch10 player seems listed there as not participating due to joining FS after tourney start, so text is not covering all possible situations - can be considered as text bug.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

My game says version 1.150 but there isn't any release notes for it.

With Version 1.124 they stopped bothering to post every update. They claim that updates that just fix bugs are not important enough to spend a few minutes writing up a Release Note. Go and look from 1.123 until 1.149 and you will see that 10 Release Notes are missing.

Lelanya

Ha!!
I had to research Tournament, now it's a level playing field again. Not like anyone reimbursed us when the research was removed, after all.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I think you are wrong @Alcaro
I just wend to the fellowship member list, hit the tab Tournament and I could use the i
Stupid part is: only a member that just joined and can't participate is on the list, all other members that are still not contributing are NOT on the list.
So I suspect if your FS has no members in the FS that is not allowed to take part of the tournament, you don't have the information i

Alcaro

I think you are wrong @Alcaro
I just wend to the fellowship member list, hit the tab Tournament and I could use the i
Stupid part is: only a member that just joined and can't participate is on the list, all other members that are still not contributing are NOT on the list.
So I suspect if your FS has no members in the FS that is not allowed to take part of the tournament, you don't have the information i
if that's the case, then it's plain stupid and useless IMHO.