• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.147

edeba

What could possibly be the purpose of changing this,
1643974075334.png
, to this
1643974034223.png
?

The only difference I notice is total confusion because I'm getting the wrong pop-ups because I've got to unlearn where the FS button and notification buttons used to be located.

Hazel Caballus

Mobile players are now unable to access wonders they haven’t researched yet. Thus, they cannot see the wonder effects or the number of runes they collected for any wonder which is not researched. This is a very bad and unnecessary change at the disadvantage of App users. Newer players will be very limited in their abilities to plan the development of their city. They will have to use external resources in order to learn about wonder effects of future chapters.
Please restore the previous AW view.

FieryArien

Mobile players are now unable to access wonders they haven’t researched yet. Thus, they cannot see the wonder effects or the number of runes they collected for any wonder which is not researched. This is a very bad and unnecessary change at the disadvantage of App users. Newer players will be very limited in their abilities to plan the development of their city. They will have to use external resources in order to learn about wonder effects of future chapters.
OMG, you are right! This sucks! I’m hoping it’s actually a bug, though. Would you mind posting a bug report? If it’s indeed accepted (which I think it should), you’ll get diamonds for your trouble. ;)

Hazel Caballus

OMG, you are right! This sucks! I’m hoping it’s actually a bug, though. Would you mind posting a bug report? If it’s indeed accepted (which I think it should), you’ll get diamonds for your trouble. ;)
I‘m sorry, I don’t have time before late evening today. Feel free to go ahead :)
I doubt that it’s a bug, though, but I hope for it.

DeletedUser3726

I noticed this today. I usually try to planned for AWs that will soon be unlocked by collecting runeshards for them. I have to balance this with sourcing runeshards for active AWs. It's frustrating having to go on the pc to see what I have.

Verde

Anyone planning on raising a bug report for this?
Really annoying to lose functionality on the app! Must be a bug, surely?

Bor de Wolf 1965

Not sure were to place this question but I seem to have 51 notification pages and I hear from an FS member that she has 54,
Is this a new upgrade?
I know I would love it on life and many more will to.

Sharkyvi

Not sure were to place this question but I seem to have 51 notification pages and I hear from an FS member that she has 54,
Is this a new upgrade?
I know I would love it on life and many more will to.

I don't have that much, but at least 27 pages. I'm also curious if this will be implemented permanently.

Karvest

They need to filter out reoccurring notifications and leave only latest ones for each unique player + leave only those merchant notifications that belongs to idle merchants (the last one too, of course).

Bor de Wolf 1965

I just checked it out on an android emulator but it seems to be a browser only upgrade for the moment.
So lets wait and see what more improvements they are putting in , in this new notification system.