• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.147

Karvest

iirc app version had reoccurring nh notifications filtered out from the beginning.
Today's change is serverside, now server just sends more data then earlier. web client shows it as is, app client filters.

Biloutte91

i want (or i hope) a think like that

1645022593006.png

sunrae

Oh Yes ! This is a brilliant change, thank you Inno. Finally I won't have to travel the world to find my lost neighbours help :D

Bor de Wolf 1965

Well Sunrae, if they are on holiday for 1 week you are still looking for them.
But the chance they will return and do the helping part is way bigger as it used to be.

Jackluyt

"Dear Humans and Elves,
Today's update includes the following content:

Balancing
  • The notification history has been changed from 10 pages to 5 days."
Wonderful news!
No longer will we miss neighbor's who visit us, who are then forced off the bottom of the page before you can return the visit!!
:) :) :)
Now that we have so many more active neighbors after The Big Move, this was an essential change.
Well done designers!!

It would be smart now to re-visit every neighbor on your map, to reopen contact with lost regular visitors. If that seems like too many, try visiting everyone who is in a fellowship which may perhaps indicate that they are active. Visits on the Mobile App are much faster than on the Browser - for those who did not know.

Last edited:

edeba

Oh Yes ! This is a brilliant change, thank you Inno. Finally I won't have to travel the world to find my lost neighbours help :D
But with 5 days, it is 5 days of daily visitors to filter through, and even more with the merchants. I think this is an improvement. I found to give NH past my first 10 pages, but that is without merchants. I have 36 pages of notifications, so that is about 1 unique visitor per page after the first 10 pages.

I think it is better than doing visits from the world map and great to keep up return visits, but not as efficient as if it only had the last notification from a player.

Jackluyt

@Marindor: A player on US Froum asked:
Do you know if this will also apply to the mobile version since our notifications are not displayed the same as in the browser?

Interesting question! Do we have an answer please?
:)

Enevhar Aldarion

55 pages for me, but that is only because a few days ago, I went around the world map in the mobile app and visited a lot of people. So their visits back to me that I never saw in the old 10 pages showed up with the new 5-day system.

Now they just need to remove visits from fellowship members from the list completely because we have the actual fellowship member list to use to visit them.

Alcaro

I checked (out of curiosity) and I have over 60 pages because active neighbours (and I really have lots, at last count were somewhere around 70) appear in notifications 4 even 5 times. This should be addressed by filtering them and showing only the last visit as @Karvest said above.

Enevhar Aldarion

Hi guys,

I just got a confirmation that this was indeed an intended change.

By the way, since the browser and the app have been on version 1.148 for days now, shouldn't this have been part of that update, and not 1.147? Anything else 1.148 will surprise us with?

Last edited:

Laurelin-Beta

Having now seen the new Notifications Panel in-game, it probably goes without saying that I also think that this is a very welcome and useful change!

However, @InnoGames - There are currently a few minor errors in the Notifications Panel UI, as shown below:
1. All three check-box titles (Neighborly Help, Trader, and Merchant) have no initial capitalisation;
2. There is a stray underscore between 'Neighborly' and 'Help'; and
3. The Neighborly Help check-box is using the same icon as the Trader check-box.

Notifications_Panel_Changes_v.1.147_Beta_All.jpg

Alcaro

Having now seen the new Notifications Panel in-game, it probably goes without saying that I also think that this is a very welcome and useful change!

However, @InnoGames - There are currently a few minor errors in the Notifications Panel UI, as shown below:
1. All three check-box titles (Neighborly Help, Trader, and Merchant) have no initial capitalisation;
2. There is a stray underscore between 'Neighborly' and 'Help'; and
2. The Neighborly Help check-box is using the same icon as the Trader check-box.

View attachment 9876
All what you specified can be easily corrected. I don't think it's a big issue for them. What I would actually like to correct is to remove the multiple notifications for the visits of the same player during the last 5 days and show only the most recent. Then the change would be perfect or as close as it can be.

Droopy

Please, add a setting to disable recently added progress bar animations on battle result window. This thing is driving me crazy...
Hahaha, i was thinking the same. For me this is "too much". Prefer to see the results immediately.

Lovec Krys

Yes, i second that. This animation means, that i actualy don't see the results before i clik on confirm and go to the next province. Too much time consumnig to wait for animation to finish.