• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.146

Jackluyt

Very nice to see the Mystery Object prizes change!
:)
Is it possible to see a list of all the new Event Buildings please?

Only three Spectral Stones - still not excessively generous!
Rather like offering a bowl of peanuts to the guests at a party - and saying 'you can only take one'.
:)
A step in the right direction though...

272445174_10220438981265213_6115163082106167865_n.jpg

Last edited:

FieryArien

amount of diamonds that can be received from mystical objects is drastically reduced (-1 object with diamonds, lower chances)
Thank you very much for the warning! Now I should spend that several thousands on my live cities before this diamond reduction hits live servers. (There was no strategy, I just couldn’t be bothered opening the chests.)

Heymrdiedier

well the new buildings are good, we can now stockpile other buildings in our inventory instead of the same old ones :D
Its good they changed, but feels a bit like a missed opportunity. With the recent development of Tomes, where you can choose from a few buildings, it feels like a good idea if they would have added them here as well. so you can choose between pop/cult, or mana or whatever you prefer at your current stage in the game.

Also i would have preferred to have those juices that refresh your crafting options over the spire_jokers.
we had those juices in the spire, and now the jokers in the crafting. why not keep them in their own part of the game? (so jokers to be won in spire, and juices in crafting)

Verde

So, bit confused now, has the probability of diamonds decreased with this new release?

SoggyShorts

Very nice to see the Mystery Object prizes change!
Really? A 45% Nerf is "very nice"?:rolleyes:
feels a bit like a missed opportunity. With the recent development of Tomes, where you can choose from a few buildings, it feels like a good idea if they would have added them here as well.
Indeed. This is just a straight nerf. I was worried that with the introduction of sips of clarity they would trash the Mystical Object. Glad I spent almost all VVs a couple of weeks ago.

Glossy gardens with 25% less pop than Goblins? Yay.
Observatories in every other chest? Really? Welcome to the new winter lampion except WORSE because you only get one and disenchanting gives 66% fewer SF.

Last edited:

Sprite1313

Glossy gardens with 25% less pop than Goblins? Yay.
Observatories in every other chest? Really? Welcome to the new winter lampion except WORSE because you only get one and disenchanting gives 66% fewer SF.
I could live with the fewer buildings, if they hadn't nerfed the diamonds, KP and AWKP. If you are just starting out, and haven't done an event with Goblins as a prize (and have the space for the ginourmous footprint), the Glossy Garden might be a decent building. Or, compared to the windmill of evil?

SoggyShorts

If you are just starting out, and haven't done an event with Goblins as a prize
Igloos were close but they took those away too.
Glossy is "OK" I guess for a new player, but combined with all of the other nerfs they are definitely worse off as is every other player all around.

Bor de Wolf 1965

There is only 30 points done in your spire and you are looking at what the different stages would give you if they are reached by your FS.
But every (sub)door should also show 4000 FS perk points, Not only the Main doors between Laboratory and High Halls.

Arthus

Shocked, still no response to "p2w set" scandal.

Well if community wouldn't like it they would protest here everyday but seems like you enjoy getting defective prizes so more power to you all, and enjoy your 5/6 set, maybe soon you will get last set piece to buy for just $100. Onwards to the next events and features.

Enevhar Aldarion

Shocked, still no response to "p2w set" scandal.

What scandal? It was exactly the same in the Sorcerers event last May. Very few people got the entire 7-piece set without spending money or diamonds. That was also the event where they said they gave us too much SK here on Beta and dropped the amounts for the Live servers. Lots of complaints about that too. And every single event with an evolving building. Are those scandals too because only 10-20% of players could complete the building without also needing artifacts from the FAs? All these 3-chest events are about luck. If you do not win enough extra event currency, then you do not complete the building or set.

guivou

far less diamonds to win in accademy, and on the other side impossible to complete events without them : the game is on a bad way

(less diamonds in accadamy , but also less time booster , to win lot of poor building , we can have this kind of buildings in every events , time booster , diamonds and kp are far better , if i had a suggestion , it's to remove buildings from magic accademiy , not to add new one )

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? i bought a couple of Red Panda Master just because of the great rewards in mystical objects.

ok, next time i wont spend any money.. Lesson learnt :( INNO, you are not getting any money from me again

Last edited:

guivou

yes. it was 4x20% + 1x30% per 10 objects
now it is 2x10% + 2x20% per 10 objects
side effect of this drastic reduction will probably be seen in future adventures
people are today reluctant to play FA and create arcane residue badge , the only compensation was the hope of winning diamonds , with reduction less motivation for badge, less player ready to play adventure for win