• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.146

SoggyShorts

side effect of this drastic reduction will probably be seen in future adventures
people are today reluctant to play FA and create arcane residue badge , the only compensation was the hope of winning diamonds , with reduction less motivation for badge, less player ready to play adventure for win
That's what was missing, another reason to dislike the FA.

Hazel Caballus

with reduction less motivation for badge, less player ready to play adventure for win
I think that those who play the FA for winning will still do so (there’s been little reward for huge efforts already, and even if there was zero reward, some people would still compete for the top position…). It might hit those FS harder which barely manage completing all three maps and/or are more dependent on members who are not fond of the FA, but made some of the badges as a support…

CrazyWizard

side effect of this drastic reduction will probably be seen in future adventures
people are today reluctant to play FA and create arcane residue badge , the only compensation was the hope of winning diamonds , with reduction less motivation for badge, less player ready to play adventure for win
That hope is still there, we just get it less often.

Arthus

First they robbed mystical object from event currency, now diamonds. Deleted wishing wells, added Genies that can drop 1 per half year. Guess spire diamond nerf will be next.

Enevhar Aldarion

First they robbed mystical object from event currency, now diamonds. Deleted wishing wells, added Genies that can drop 1 per half year. Guess spire diamond nerf will be next.

I thought they already did that when they went from the first version of the Spire to the group reward version? Or maybe it was when they first included artifacts in the Spire?

Avocado

I do not like the new contents of the mystical chest. To me the time boosters and diamonds were very valuable, they are now significantly reduced. We do not need more buildings with this high event frequency going on, least of all crappy ones like the observatory.

Prueba2

Just my own reflexion on MA mystery items change.
With 500 diamonds, we could get 20 retries (25 each) in the Spire, retries for ALL the ghosts while with 3 Spectral Stones we can "get right" 1 single ghost for 3 different encounters.
Not sure it is kind of balanced anyhow...

Furthermore probabilities are 33% of 2 units + 10% of 3 units (in 10 chests)

TL;DR: Low total probabilities and lower quantities of Spectral Stone than expected...

EDIT: Are there any intentions of adding to the Spire chests something than will support Diplomacy (similar to Dwarven Armory that lasts 5 days)?
Right now, DA can be obtained during Spire, which helps Battling next Spire, unfortunately not the same for Diplomacy

Last edited:

Sprite1313

Definitely do not like the chest changes, either for my baby chapter 3 city, or my main chapter 17 city. The spectral stones don’t seem all that valuable, even for negotiators (confession: I don’t negotiate much), and have cost a lot of opportunity for diamonds, time instants and AWKP, all of which benefit ALL players.