• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.142

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Biloutte91

Not a good idea. More text for the tabs. not good. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

1636028972036.png

Attachments

• 1636028937533.png
    1636028937533.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 176

Droopy

Icons are fine with me and it is the same for every language.

Wish only that every selectable tab (where the icon is located) was a little bit wider then currently.

Shauna2

The icons are ok because I can hover over them and still read their titles. Otherwise, the icons would mean nothing to me. I agree, they could be a tad larger though.

edeba

I don't like it. It is amazing how long you can play a game and then icon are added and you don't know where to find what you are looking for. There were zero links in my brain for the icon to what it has replaced.

Enevhar Aldarion

That does not even show all the tabs, since that is for a city not yet in chapter 18. There is one more tab for the Merchant trades in chapter 18. And we do not know yet if the chapter 19 and chapter 20 Ascended goods trades will share the same tab as the one for chapter 18, or if they might get their own tab and separate Merchants too. So pretend there are three more tabs on there and see if there is still room for more or to make them bigger.

Hapzim

I prefer words over pictures. The change causes one to have to point at the picture to figure out what the tab is for. I'd like to see it go back to the way it was.

I understand the need since there are so many different languages spoken here. Unfortunately, the pictures do not give justice to what the tab is actually for. In the second picture below, the trader looks like a bomb that someone is about to throw. Perhaps a picture of someone holding one of the three original boosted goods would be better. The third tab should be where the second one is, since it looks as though one is adding a trade due to the + sign next to it. The fourth tab would be better represented perhaps by a horse-drawn wagon or a set of scales.

Attachments

• trader.JPG
    trader.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 180
  • trader2.JPG
    trader2.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

palmira

As anything in portuguese has a lot more letters/words then in any other language, this change will be quite nice in my live server :) HereI only noticed the change after coming here, the positions are the same, when. I saw the ingame message I was left wandering what the change had been:)

Droopy

They meanwhile changed the middle icons, which fits better to what it does IMO

Still hope they will make the tab-area a bit wider so you can select it easier.

Last edited:

Jaxom

The icon seems easy enough to see on my system for the current (selected) tab. But not for the others. Backgound seems too dark.
The text was easier to see.
Given time I will learn the icons and click the wrong one less than half the time.

xydonia

Our entire guild finds the innovation of the switches in the dealer very bad. that's not a good idea.
The old switches are clearer.

i don't like the changes to the trader tabs. they not only are small and hard to see, the pictures mean absolutely nothing. please put them back to the way they were before, with words instead of pictures. seems like inno tried to "dumb it down" and failed miserably.