• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.134

Lovec Krys

It surely seems so:
1625217949706.png
1625217925968.png

ps: Note that price for disenchanting remains the same regardless of the levels (if anyone cares).

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

OMG whats next wonders? I just whacked several hundreds of wonderlevels lol.

On the other hand it gives me back something to do, relevel all those wonders and then storing them in the inventory.

Uffauffa

They should do so, yes.
I put a like in your quote, but "should" it's not very comfortable... :D

Edit to whom it may concern.
Ok, I tested a kind of a "love it or list it" on the everblossom sleight and there were no loss of ups in teleporting out and in.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

I wonder why even recently timon said it would be (near)impossible to make this happen due to the way evolutionlevels are stored,
Was he lying or ignorant, how is it possible that only like 2 months later or so this feature is implemented.

Was there a wondercoder who saw that video and said... wel I can make it work in 2 hours, or how is it possible that we can get it now?
I am hapy we get it, but also frustrated as I defended timons position on this which turned out to be wrong. was he misinformed? did it not work as he explained?

Marindor

I put a like in your quote, but "should" it's not very comfortable... :D

Haha, well it should work, but we're still Beta testing of course ;)

I wonder why even recently timon said it would be (near)impossible to make this happen due to the way evolutionlevels are stored,

This is indeed what made it so complicated and why it took so long to implement it. Knowing that it was a big community wish, the development team kept investigation possibilities however and apparently was able to find a solution!

Lovec Krys

So in other words, something like this:

Day 1:
We don't know how to do it.
Day x1:
We still don't know how to do it.
Day xxx1:
We will probably never know how to do it. (in reasonable time)

Day xxx1+1:
Someone has an idea: How about if we do this.
Someone other: Hmmm... maybe that might work. We should try.

A little bit later (hours or days or weeks):
It works.

edeba

OMG whats next wonders? I just whacked several hundreds of wonderlevels lol.

On the other hand it gives me back something to do, relevel all those wonders and then storing them in the inventory.
Game has gotten insane that this is has become strategy.

Marindor

AW are still a bit more complicated as you also have to keep in mind things like who donated how many KP on the current level etc, but it is still on our wish list so never say never ;)

SoggyShorts

I am pretty fine with the solution they had on another game I played.
If you store a wonder, you loose all progression, only the level is kept.
I would be too, I imagine the issue is also that other players who contributed would lose the chests.

@Marindor Solution: Only allow storage of Empty wonders.

Bonus points: Allow us to "turn off" donations to wonders. Sorta like how we "heart" wonders but highlighting it locks the wonder so that no KP can be added.

Edit: nevermind, just ditch the donations.

"All Kp invested into this wonder level will be lost, are you sure you want to move this wonder into storage?"

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

I would be too, I imagine the issue is also that other players who contributed would lose the chests.

@Marindor Solution: Only allow storage of Empty wonders.

Bonus points: Allow us to "turn off" donations to wonders. Sorta like how we "heart" wonders but highlighting it locks the wonder so that no KP can be added.
Why?
If I delete the wonder with the KP into it, they are gone as well, if the wonders owners accounts gets deleted it's also gone.
In fact, if a players account gets deleted, the KP he/she donated in your wonder are gone as well.

So I see no issue there.