• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.132

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

satchmo33

HA!! After over 4 years of playing this game, you'd think I'd pretty much know everything.....but in your newest release notes, I don't know ANY of what the heck you're talking about.

What are "blimps" and "Geiser Trail Tracks"? And what does it mean when you say "....when going to Merchants from you Notifications"? Sorry to be so dumb. :-{

Enevhar Aldarion

What are "blimps" and "Geiser Trail Tracks"? And what does it mean when you say "....when going to Merchants from you Notifications"? Sorry to be so dumb. :-{

You know those annoying numbers that float up from a building when you collect or start a production? Some people call those blimps. I think it is a Beta/EU thing, because I don't remember seeing them called that on the US forums.

The Geiser Trail Tracks was an event building.

And the Merchant thing is a chapter 18 issue.

satchmo33

Thank you. Y'know - I know I NEVER saw the "Geiser Trail Tracks" in any event.

ALSO: OMG - those "blimps"!!!! In live I have harassed and harassed the poor devs to DO something about them. At least make them transparent instead of black.

Marindor

In the Release Notes we always try to give a bit of a summary, but when you go to the "Confirmed Bugs" forum section and look for the threads with the "Fixed" prefix, you can usually find the extensive bug reports it's about, with more information/explanation.

satchmo33

HA!! I'm in such a "nube" situation here in Beta (seriously clinging desperately to Faerie chapter even tho' I've almost completed the Orc one). I didn't realize that players in Beta have actually been playing in it long enough to get to Chapter 18!! In live, my two cities are struggling through the mire of Chapter 15.