• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.126

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Avenahar

• You should be able to use Time Instants on scouting.
I don't know what you mean, that's not new :rolleyes:

Enevhar Aldarion

+1 asking this

Though I must say that I’m still on app version 1.124; still no update in my AppStore.

Beta never updates through the app or play stores, though. If you look at the version number as the game is loading, it will show the 1.124 for Live and the zz1.126 will be at the end in parentheses.

FieryArien

Beta never updates through the app or play stores, though. If you look at the version number as the game is loading, it will show the 1.124 for Live and the zz1.126 will be at the end in parentheses.
I’m not sure what you mean in relation to the discussed topic. Anyway, according to the release notes on live servers, there should already be app version 1.125. All I remarked was that I’m still on 1.124. And I said it because sometimes a new feature is actually already implemented, but needs the latest app version to work.

Enevhar Aldarion

I’m not sure what you mean in relation to the discussed topic. Anyway, according to the release notes on live servers, there should already be app version 1.125. All I remarked was that I’m still on 1.124. And I said it because sometimes a new feature is actually already implemented, but needs the latest app version to work.

Live is still on 1.124 and the update to 1.125 does not happen til Thursday. Plus, you are posting in Beta, not Live, and Beta has not been 1.124 for weeks now.

FieryArien

Live is still on 1.124 and the update to 1.125 does not happen til Thursday.
App and server versions are released separately. This statement is also in every release notes on live.

EDIT: for example it happened in the past that a new app version was released way before the corresponding release notes were published on live server(s). At that time, if I remember correctly, it corresponded with a new event on beta that required this new version to work properly.

Velours

App on 1.124-2. But as the last update was on 11th of March and they say there will be updates every 2 weeks, there is hope :)))

Enevhar Aldarion

App and server versions are released separately. This statement is also in every release notes on live.

EDIT: for example it happened in the past that a new app version was released way before the corresponding release notes were published on live server(s). At that time, if I remember correctly, it corresponded with a new event on beta that required this new version to work properly.

Yes, and sometimes Apple lets the iOS version out early onto their store, sometimes two or three days early. And sometimes Google delays letting the Android version onto their store, sometimes two or three days late. I have seen it happen to both extremes in the same week, where iOS players have something for several days that Android players have to wait for. But regardless of the screwups by Apple or Google, all the updates for Live, except maybe sometimes EN being earlier, are scheduled for Thursdays.

filiander

1616060424632.png

Thanks for the new menu.