• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.121

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Jackluyt

Could someone please explain what the changes to the Spire were, exactly?
Is it the Boss fight prizes or the mystery chests - and what has been replaced by what?
Thanks!
:)

Pauly7

I'm trying to think what 100% refills were ever given out in the Spire. I thought the biggest was a 50% PP.

Darma

they changed reward for low lvls's so there was NO PP but.. where they 100% or only 50 % rewards instead?

the thing is i have 13 x Sypply winfall 100 % reward and no idear where they all came from..cant remember but its a lot and I do a lot of the Spire

Lovec Krys

From Spire we get 15% coins & 15% tools. Max 25% PP from bosses.
What 100% refills is this update about?

Karvest

Not just replaced 100%=>2x50%, also increased amount of supplies for bigger PP alternatives:
25%PP=3x50%supplies
50%PP=7x50%supplies

Enevhar Aldarion

they changed reward for low lvls's so there was NO PP but.. where they 100% or only 50 % rewards instead?

the thing is i have 13 x Sypply winfall 100 % reward and no idear where they all came from..cant remember but its a lot and I do a lot of the Spire

You probably got them from events as the filler grand prizes in between artifacts.