• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.119

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser3314

Marindor said:
  • Episodic Winter quests started a day too early. We fixed that now, meaning that for players who were already playing episodic quests, today's quest will show as "locked" again because it will now unlock at a later stage.
...We fixed that one by turning the last regular quest into an episodic quest and by doing show, shifting all episodic quests forward. For players who were already doing episodic quests, this means today's quest will show as "locked" again, because it was moved forward. Sorry for the confusion this caused.
From today (Nov 12, 2020), until December 14th,
@Marindor : I'm a bit confused. o_O Please confirm that the episodic quests now start after quest #64 (or is it #62) and that we wil have only 31 episodic quests even when event last 33 days according to the announcement !?

DeletedUser2735

Thats Your only problem?
- What happens with players who solved the Quest, did they get 1 quest more than the others?
- What happens with players who have solved the quest half? will they get the quest again with solved half? Do they have to solve the quest again completly?

That could have been fixed, without a problem, if you had fixed your fault with the starting of the new quest instead of closing an open quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having completed 80% of today’s quest I want to know if tomorrow it will continue from where I was. Had just 4 VV to go. Would it not have been better to delay the next quest by 24hrs rather than stop one already started?

Karvest

Not sure if it should be feedback or bug report, but today's fonts changes in flash version are disgusting. Old fonts was the thing I liked in flash version, they were crystal clear compared to html5 ones. Now they look even worse than in html5 version (a bit more bold, but more blurry). It would be much better to make html5 fonts to look like old flash fonts than trashing flash version...