• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.115

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

SoggyShorts

• We have decreased the battle difficulty for tournaments especially on higher provinces (16+; or 15 with more than one star completed already), but already starting with some minor adjustments at province 8 (or 7 with more than one star completed).
By how much? Or do we need to wait for @Dony @Karvest @MinMax Gamer to tell us? If so... why? Does it serve any purpose to hide the mechanics for a couple of days?

edeba

By how much? Or do we need to wait for @Dony @Karvest @MinMax Gamer to tell us? If so... why? Does it serve any purpose to hide the mechanics for a couple of days?
I hear you... They just made an announcement with the last "adjustment" and it was a waste of energy to feel any excitement about it. It just left me beyond dumbfounded when minmax posted the graph. It is kind of like players are on the opposite side of planet than Inno, or maybe I should say universe or galaxy.

edeba

Hi guys,

Depending on the exact province, this will be between a 0.5% and 6% reduction.
So that does look like being able to get in one extra province... When province difficulty went up by 5% for each province, well, 6% is one province...

Looks like this graph is going be another that you'll need a magnifying glass to see the difference in the lines...

But, say where the difficult is 1.6, well 6% off would make it 1.504, so that might mean 2 provinces...

Karvest

good if it would be 1.6->1.5 and not 160% -> 154% (or even less, up to 160% -> 159.5%, but since it's in the middle of the changed range - 160% -> 157%).

edeba

good if it would be 1.6->1.5 and not 160% -> 154% (or even less, up to 160% -> 159.5%, but since it's in the middle of the changed range - 160% -> 157%).
Lol, well, I've already asked this question elsewhere, and it begs being said here, " How do you even begin to interpret 'Depending on the exact province, this will be between a 0.5% and 6% reduction?'"

Thank goodness my ex recognized that it was best that the math be left to me... This reminds me of listening to him about how well his stock was doing that had lost 95%, but was now up 150% from its low...

Deleted User - 89608

The feeding effect for the Coldfire Phoenix is now granted as soon as a Scout is started, to avoid any loss of KP while being offline.
A very sensible change. This makes Coldfire far more useful.

Deleted User - 81190

Here is a preliminary snapshot of the enemy SS factor changes:

TournamentProvinceEnemySS.20200929.png

EDIT: Now with data up to province 50 (not much changing past province 33). Also, previous version did show a change vs the original difficulty curve (which was already adjusted once). This chart is just for the most recent change.

Last edited by a moderator:

iDavis

Is it intended that since one of this week´s changes it´s not possible to switch back to Flash?

eltina

The feeding effect for the Coldfire Phoenix is now granted as soon as a Scout is started, to avoid any loss of KP while being offline.

in app it still the Old text “KP Per finished scout”

Deleted User - 86059

App update is always later than browser update , so you have to keep checking for the app update in the play store/ app store to come live on your particular phone system