• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Release Notes version 1.112

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

apprintice

could not play to the 1st chest, because for two days my badge counter did not work ???!!, now i lost my chest in the FA

DeletedUser3314

could not play to the 1st chest, because for two days my badge counter did not work ???!!, now i lost my chest in the FA
A bit late to complain after the FA has ended (since yesterday already) !? You should have reported any issues right at the start. :oops: Also, very strange that nobody else had any issues collecting their badges (besides the double badge bug). Are you sure you collected each badge 1 at a time ? For example if you had 10 workshops making farmers badges (9hr) you needed to collect them 5 at a time. If you swipe all 10 workshops at once it will only count as 1 badge.

Marindor

The FA round indeed already ended yesterday. Maybe the fact that the quests were still showing gave the impression that it was still running, while it was already finished?

Quercus

We have ended the last Fellowship Adventures round correctly now.
I am in an almost dead fellowship. I tried to go through the adventure and sometimes 2 players helped me. It is clear that we have reached only the middle of one road on the first map. After "fixing" the end of the adventure, I received the following message:
Окончание ивента 2.jpg

Do you think this is the correct ending? Me not.
(No one opened any chests, there is no reward either)

marcovaldo19

and company messages, after this, so to name it, fix, disappeared exept those that were sent before new players joined the FS.

Pauly7

We got this message in the inbox too, at some point this morning, saying our AM had opened a great chest. It was long after the FA finished, of course.

DeletedUser1562

It did not end well or correctly. It ended 2 days early. then I got a quest to build 35 Simple Tools. I finished those and got a Treant Relic that I'd never seen before, that didn't appear in my inventory. Then I got a message in notifications that I'd picked up a treasure chest that closed the event. I don't remember picking up any treasure chest! this has been the goofiest FA I've ever seen.

apprintice

A bit late to complain after the FA has ended (since yesterday already) !? You should have reported any issues right at the start. :oops: Also, very strange that nobody else had any issues collecting their badges (besides the double badge bug). Are you sure you collected each badge 1 at a time ? For example if you had 10 workshops making farmers badges (9hr) you needed to collect them 5 at a time. If you swipe all 10 workshops at once it will only count as 1 badge.
it ended and i did not know, this was the problem

Deleted User - 89608

Has this issue been fixed for live servers currently running FA?

Enevhar Aldarion

Has this issue been fixed for live servers currently running FA?

It will end 6 or 7 hours early on Live, at 1PM Eastern, just like it did on Beta. There was an in-game announcement for it on the US servers. Oh, and no, I have not seen any pop-ups showing the rewards after a chest has been collected. That is still missing on Live.

Jackluyt

<< We have decreased the difficulty for Battles for several Tournament provinces (10-21 on level 1 and lower provinces on higher levels). >>

Does anyone have more information as to exactly what this entails?

edeba

Exactly, that's what I was trying to say... A picture is worth 1000 words...

I love the new tournament interface screen!
Well done designers!!
:)

If only it returned you to this screen when you finish a province - that would be an even better improvement!!

118471660_10217517813397842_3376136757009412242_n.jpg