• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.111

CrazyWizard

it wont be that easy, they changed secretly other things as well to compensate that
yesterday devs double checked that and marindor confirmed that other "hidden things" are not a bug but rather intended changes
and i am 100% confident by now, fortunately math can not lie
its not mathematically possible that city on the end of the tech tree doesnt even have 1% decrease while in fact it has most expansions placed and cities somewhere in the middle with less expansions has lower difficulty now with bigger impact
most likely what they did is they took city on the end of tech tree, lowered impact of expansions as much as possible while buffing other things (most likely research techs) and made sure it doesnt exceed current difficulty, because then it would be obvious that something fishy is happening
and since there are very few players on the beta on the end tech tree who actually care, this would go unnoticed for quite some time
i just hope some miracle will happen in next chapter so players are willing to progress in tech tree and spend some money so this game can continue

lol brilliant, explains the 3 week period on EN as secondary test.
If the new formula can't be figured out in that small time they can keep up with the "bla bla" nonsense and we can't "prove" them wrong mathematically. and they can push it to all live worlds and then forget all the complaints.

DeletedUser3289

I’m ready to stall my city and change one parameter at a time.
if 10-20 of us do that, I’m sure we can figure most/almost all the variables.

edeba

But even without math, using only some very basic knowledge about elvenar, it is easy to see that this "...and their benefits far outweigh this impact." is a lie.

I don't want to insult you personally I know other community managers are telling us exactly the same rubbish. But it is really obvious that what you are telling us is not true. And what is worse you don't even need math skills to see this, a little bit of practical experience playing elvenar would be enough. Sorry, your statement is much worse than a lie, it is a very stupid and obvious lie. It is insulting that you even try to tell us rubbish like that!
There are facts, there are opinions and there are lies... We can all tell what's happening here...

Yeah, my wife's city in orcs has ~ 7% less SS than before, while me in elvenars ~1.5% less.
I was down 5.9% in woodelves.

@CrazyWizard Maybe you're right that the EN server testing is a test if they can get away with it or not (how many paying players quit).
And the chorus continues...