• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.111

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

kkk3

I can't access the game. After authentication, I got "too many request error", here is the console, I've already clean my cookies, what can I do?
Last access was yesterday evening.

It could be related to the update?

Screenshot (41).png
Screenshot (40).png

DeletedUser3314

No problems here.

Edit: but after I logged out I get an error :

1596702901543.png

1596703111742.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2640

Yup, same error, on different browsers.
Looks the server is down

eltina

I also get the problem on computer "too many request error" and in APP "An internal error has occurred"

Deleted User - 87580

Same here, internal error when logging in via app.

iDavis

Maybe not a bug itself, but some changes are being done in the background. This picture appeared in my bookmarks, never had it before:

EL-beta-z-lo-ka-v-prehliada-i-6-8-2020.png

graziame

nessun modo per connettersi per me

Edit Marindor:

Translation:

no way to connect for me

Please remember: English only.

Last edited by a moderator:

eltina

Now I came on in APP

But another time, it would be nice if there was information from Innogames that they are looking for the bug.
There should be a rollback procedure so Beta returns to the version that was yesterday.

DeletedUser3314

...But another time, it would be nice if there was information from Innogames that they are looking for the bug.
There should be a rollback procedure so Beta returns to the version that was yesterday.
Agreed, a little more feedback would help.
Why would you need a rollback ? Maybe a server crashed.

DeletedUser3314

I would rather see that we get some explanation of what happened instead of this silent treatment. :oops: