• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.110

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser2521

Hello.
Shouldn't there be an option at least for those who looked ahead and already have produced the resources needed for the optional SSUs?
I think its pretty unfair since it was costly both in resources and especially time.

T6583

While this doesn’t affect me directly it does affect players I know. I feel like due to the changes that players who saved up their guest race goods to use for future SSU wasted a lot of time and effort doing that. And this change doesn’t give them a lot of notice to gain the KP and unlock the tech if they don’t already have KP placed in those techs. I feel like there should be an or option here otherwise you’re hurting certain groups of players.

DeletedUser2630

Yes, I also have everything pre-made and I feel so damaged that I plan while some do not.
Fortunately, the prices are not so high. I'm sorry it's another punishment for foresight.

Marindor

Hi guys,

It's not possible in our system to make a tech require one kind of resources or the other, but this change is coming to Live, so if you want to make use of the GRR to unlock them, we can only advise to do so before this game version is implemented there.

DeletedUser2521

Even though it is still unfair maybe filling up the KP needed would be a good gesture.
And as i said before it'w not a matter of resources but the time and effort we consumed.

Dony

King of Bugs
you got cheaper tournaments for years (saved millions of goods or units), you should be happy with this christmass present, they can still change it for live and it will cost 1 mil scrolls if its too cheap for you to buy now

DeletedUser2630

So far, however, it is not entirely clear whether we will not make the tournaments worse and more expensive :) Otherwise, I have a full VB, so I can explore, but it is not possible to go back.

DeletedUser2521

you got cheaper tournaments for years (saved millions of goods or units), you should be happy with this christmass present, they can still change it for live and it will cost 1 mil scrolls if its too cheap for you to buy now
And you my friend got cheaper provinces.Matter of choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

galrond

Even though it is still unfair maybe filling up the KP needed would be a good gesture.
And as i said before it'w not a matter of resources but the time and effort we consumed.
What about the ones, who had the forsight to fill in the KP, so they could "just push the button". Do you want to f*** them over? Don´t sound in any way fair to me :rolleyes:
So whatever INNO does, someone will feel cheated.
A fair thing to do, is giving a warning in good time. Not just loose talk here in beta forum, but solid "In XXX days/weeks" the guest race goods demand in non-mandatory SS research, will be replaced by a demand for resources not tied to guest races. This can be done independently of any change in combat, tournament or other game mecanics :cool:

Jackluyt

Today's update (Thursday 30th)
<< Increased chance percentage to certain unit types based on type of tournament. >>

Please explain!

Alcaro

" Removed tooltips with current level info from Ancient Wonders. "
what exactly means this? Sorry, I couldn't figure out what it is, looked over AW didn't notice anything changed. :)

Karvest

btw, gathered some stats about current tourney (gems) unit types:
Light melee: 261
Light ranged: 117
Mages: 70
Heavy melee: 323
Heavy ranged: 329
---------------------
Human barracks: 377
Elven barracks: 351
Training grounds: 343
Mercenary camp: 29