• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.109

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Arthus

Some players (not me) were not allowed to craft valentine platform on live (recipe didn't show up) and you took away the chance for them
Congratulations xD

Deleted User - 86059

@Arthus this is Beta not live. If you have complaints related to your live server please take your issues there

Eilin

Some players (not me) were not allowed to craft valentine platform on live (recipe didn't show up) and you took away the chance for them
Congratulations xD
One player! Not some players. It was one player and he was not asking you to make a fuss about it here on beta ;)

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

What's the point of crafting Valentine platform, when you have no way to upgrade it anyway (same goes for any evo building (so far with exception of Phoenixes))?

The way Crafting Recipes are selected by the system to be shown in the Crafting tab of the Magic Academy has received a major overhaul under the hood, in an effort to make the Recipes offered more relevant. This is visible in-game by the Recipes available at any given time.
I have no idea what is meant by this. Does this mean that what I craft have an influence what shows in the recipes or what?

Phoenix Artifact recipes should no longer appear in Crafting for players lacking the base resources to craft them.
I hope this doesn't mean that I'll get Phoenix>Cold Phoenix conversion recipe just because I have some extra Phoenix artefacts in my inventory (I never used that useless recipe and I never will, it just blocks much more usefull ones).

CrazyWizard

What's the point of crafting Valentine platform, when you have no way to upgrade it anyway (same goes for any evo building (so far with exception of Phoenixes))?

I hope this doesn't mean that I'll get Phoenix>Cold Phoenix conversion recipe just because I have some extra Phoenix artefacts in my inventory (I never used that useless recipe and I never will, it just blocks much more usefull ones).

Agreed

salandrine

I dont get the meaning of

" Phoenix Artifact recipes should no longer appear in Crafting for players lacking the base resources to craft them. "

What are the resources of Phoenix? Some upgrades? or some catalysts?
So I have at least one Phoenix artefact in my inventory, I am able to craft a Phönix, otherwise not?

Marindor

@salandrine That was about this bug that got fixed, around the Phoenix Artifact conversion recipes. If you don't have the artifacts to pay for the conversion (which you cannot buy with diamonds), you shouldn't get that recipe.