• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.106

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Dony

King of Bugs
i am happy that server lags are finally gone, it was unplayable for last 2 weeks for me everywhere, whatever the cause was

Dony

King of Bugs
it was slower in a sense that 3 star enemies started to appear after province 35+
so first 4 provinces were only 1*
etc up until 35-36
before province 10 had already 3* all enemies
which would make tournament a lot of easier for early chapters players without 3* units

Karvest

my wife from early chapter had ~ same losses as usual at province 12, but messed up units types making it impossible to make proper setup of your troops beforehand (not sure about star rating of enemies).

Dony

King of Bugs
4 x slower could also very likely mean we are moving from 4 encounters to 1 encounter per tournament province, even tho this idea didnt go through here on beta maybe on other markets it was approved
This is in line with rump up of difficulty up to province 35 assuming we will get only 1 encounter
This will lead for easier fighting of early chapter because they will meet 3* enemies much much later
We can also see overhaul of how squad size is calculated and i wouldnt be surprised that they move to something similar to spire calculation, where its also 1 battle per reward
Since we had much lower squads on enemy sides its clear there will be new formula calculating our and enemy squad sizes
So after many years of optional and mandatory squad size techs we can finally reach a point where it will be fixed

However there are many questions which rise up
How will tournament points per encounter/province change?
How much higher our squad sizes in battle will go? Becasue with 100k squad size on our side it would be very risky to press autofight.
How will negotiating change (making it 4x more expensive wont fix anything here to balance fighting/negotiating problems)?
Will sentient goods be needed for negotiating aswell based on chapter similar to spire?
But main question is how rewarding new model will be, because i highly doubt that with 1 encounter per province we will see 5/6 kp as a reward, which is a driving factor for many tournament players?

I would welcome to have 4x less time needed for tournaments but not for a cost of 4x less rewards obtained

I just wish we will have behind the scene discussion before the change appear on beta so community can react to it before it goes down hill

iDavis

I just wish we will have behind the scene discussion before the change appear
Second that.
And I really hope any potential changes in tournaments won´t lead into rewards lowering..

Last edited:

Karvest

"Slower" is not correct word for what Dony meant. He was talking about speed of enemy units star rating increase when you progress through provinces in tournament, but not the real time consumed by playing tourney.

Lovec Krys

@Dony I hope so too, but I'm afraid it will be exactly like we fear: Serius nerf on rewards and non-negotiatable fights (all those goods we see in Spire resulting in critical shortages of seeds and expired goods) and nobody will discuss anything with us.