• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

Dony

King of Bugs
Well maxed out city require 5,4 mil of coins per 1 offer on last boss (10% of capacity of mh37) with SS being almost 69k on our side

CrazyWizard

You also need high level crystal lighthouse for that trick, or you won't have enough uptime of received NH.

off course but if wonderlevels are such a problem you need such a solution, you either already have or you can afford that as well.

Well maxed out city require 5,4 mil of coins per 1 offer on last boss (10% of capacity of mh37) with SS being almost 69k on our side

yaikes it was 3.5K before, I indeed noticed a big uplift already, unfortunatly when the moment was there I just comepleted the end boss without event looing at the coin value. So I still don't know what it asked. but yeah pretty big uplift in spire costs this chapter.

Deleted User - 81190

I indeed noticed a big uplift already
It shouldn't be that bad - completing chapter 16 adds about 11% to Spire SS / costs, plus if you place all additional expansions it can go up to about 15% extra. Plus extra AW levels, but you probably haven't leveled new AWs yet.

To get to 69K SS on the last boss would need what, 1000+ total AW levels? You can't even do that with L30 being max AW level. You barely can if you literally level up everything to L35...

CrazyWizard

It shouldn't be that bad - completing chapter 16 adds about 11% to Spire SS / costs, plus if you place all additional expansions it can go up to about 15% extra. Plus extra AW levels, but you probably haven't leveled new AWs yet.

To get to 69K SS on the last boss would need what, 1000+ total AW levels? You can't even do that with L30 being max AW level. You barely can if you literally level up everything to L35...

Ah guess Dony talks about all wonders and techs level 35 then.

btw I did start my first wonder on live ;)
1590082434096.png

Avenahar

Levels 31-35 for Ancient Wonders: when will we see the effects in the wiki? I still have only the Golden Abyss on Level 30 but in general, without the information for the other wonders, I can't give a feedback for this point. Concerning the Golden Abyss I am happy with the additional levels.

Lovec Krys

@Avenahar How can you be happy with levels adding few coins and no pop?
That's pure let's make my Spire more costly without giving me anything in return.
The coin increase would have to be dramatically more increasing to satisfy itself to be worth upgrading.

CrazyWizard

@Avenahar How can you be happy with levels adding few coins and no pop?
That's pure let's make my Spire more costly without giving me anything in return.
The coin increase would have to be dramatically more increasing to satisfy itself to be worth upgrading.

He most likely just likes to know what all the wonders do before deciding to upgrade them or not.
as he points out without information it's hard to make an opinion.

Marindor

We generally always strive to have the Wiki's updated before things get launched on the Live servers.

DeletedUser332

I was excited to hear about new levels being added to the AWs, until I read more. Seems like all of the bonuses that players would actually want to level the AWs for don't increase at all past level 30. If this is the case...what's the point of even adding more levels in the first place? Just to give players with multiple accounts every AW leveled to 30 something to spend on?

Deleted User - 84934

As somebody who is very far away from even maxing one AW, it seems that people don't like those new levels for 2 reasons. 1, very costy for not much benefits in most cases. 2, added difficulty in spire. second problem increasing first problem.

I don't really understand why AW levels are factored in the Spire. Seems kinda counterproductive. And even if it's the smallest factor, a 6% increase definitly isn't small in the end.

For the first part, I'd say that either you add new bonus that start leveling up from 31+ and make them compelling, or you remove completly AW levels in spire difficulty and most will be happy. Or maybe increase rewards in spire with bigger AW levels? Could be something to look into (makes spire more difficult but more rewarding too).

Lovec Krys

I don't really understand why AW levels are factored in the Spire. Seems kinda counterproductive. And even if it's the smallest factor, a 6% increase definitly isn't small in the end.
To punish players for having many AW levels.

I compared my live and beta cities and the main differences are: Live has around a dozen extra expansions over beta, 2-3 more research finished and about 150 more AW levels (264 vs 92).
In the first Spire encounter my live city negotiation costs are 50% higher than on beta.

CrazyWizard

The idea behind is that the stronger you are the stronger the tower is so it grows with your city.
I agree that beyond a certain point it becomes a real headache.
I am even more amazed that they even "punish" premium players by adding a value to premium expansions.

My main issue is that I think in the future this will only increase as an issue. is that different factors are multiplied and I wonder at which point those multiplication grow to an extend where it gets out of control. unless we als get crazy improvements on coins and goods production similar to the workshops.

Because this multiplication works as a lever, where a change on 1 side wil be amplified by the other factors. so it ain't strange to think that at a certain point that the effect of adding a premium expansion will lead to a negative result. which would be a commercial strange and nasty byproduct of this formula.

Heymrdiedier

The idea behind is that the stronger you are the stronger the tower is so it grows with your city.
I am even more amazed that they even "punish" premium players by adding a value to premium expansions.

My main issue is that I think in the future this will only increase as an issue. is that different factors are multiplied and I wonder at which point those multiplication grow to an extend where it gets out of control. unless we als get crazy improvements on coins and goods production similar to the workshops.

Because this multiplication works as a lever, where a change on 1 side wil be amplified by the other factors. so it ain't strange to think that at a certain point that the effect of adding a premium expansion will lead to a negative result. which would be a commercial strange and nasty byproduct of this formula.
I'm with you on the real headache. Basically they made it so that you have to choose at some point (but not at the beginning) between spire and tournament. Because as you get better in tournament, you will struggle more in spire.
I don't think this is logical, but it is what it is :)

edeba

Interesting... I am noticing with chapter 16, the extra tech, expansions and I added a premium expansion the spire has had a dramatic increase in requirements.

DeletedUser332

@edeba because that's exactly what the Spire looks at when it sets the numbers. (Mandatory) research, expansions, and AW levels. The more of each of these, the bigger the Spire gets.

Karvest

your recipe list is missing 3 new evo buildings, but they still have strange recipe costs and payback in game files, not sure if they are enabled.

Deleted User - 81190

your recipe list is missing 3 new evo buildings, but they still have strange recipe costs and payback in game files, not sure if they are enabled.
Which 3 new evo buildings? If you're talking about Gingerbread, Valentine and Coldfire, then surely these are right there in the list.