• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

Arthus

I´m afraid if you underlay your feedback with these unsubstantiated pointless conclusions, nobody will take your feedback seriously. If other players came themselves and confirmed that for themselves, that would do so much more..

If you are blind for the whole situation or you don't play other servers then sorry, 3 out of 100 top players in one of the servers did put coldfire phoenix in their towns, this is terrible statistic. You demand proofs of massive exodus but then moderators tell me to focus on beta only. It's pointless.

You and them see only what you want to see, Marindor is a paid worker so he/she won't speak critically about game even if it's truth.
Community is absolutely voiceless right now and all feedback is ignored after being heard, there's no company/community balance, currently it's 100% about company nerfing everything, wishing wells, events, chapters, to make players buy diamonds

On many servers economy was already destroyed by Spire Library set and scrolls out of it, scrolls are not needed anywhere and players producing them are basically without ability to trade them

i have got most artifacts from all not-endless-quests-events so in that case it was the best

What is the difference if they are artifacts for building detrimental for city? Easily everything beats this May Tree, productions are not worth the space... It's a building for early chapters and then deletion

I won't even mention that FOE offers placing evolution building in inventory at the moment and Elvenar doesn't.
Magic? They want players to delete buildings they spend a lot of effort on, instead of placing them into inventory.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

So, Elvenar wanted to offer AWS level 31-35 levels in order to be nice. But then they added big stick (costs) and removed the carrot (the useful AWS effects). So, we now have big stick and no carrot. How does this make sense?

If someone wanted to reduce AWS power, the easiest solution is to simply cut all AWS power gains in half. For example, Golden Abyss would give half of the normal population gain and half of the normal coin gain. This works across all wonders and all effects. We could live with that. Simple solutions are always better.

No this would break many towns.
Imagine towns loosing thousands of inhabitants or hundreds of thousands of culture.
It might work for some effects but the example you give it would be a disaster as many players needs months to rebuild there town before they dan do anything usefull again.

iDavis

@Arthus it´s not about what I want to see but about what I see. And I see your questionable approach for everything you don´t like. And that´s the only thing I was writing about, so not sure where did the rest of your reaction come from..

Deleted User - 81190

No this would break many towns.
Imagine towns loosing thousands of inhabitants or hundreds of thousands of culture.
It might work for some effects but the example you give it would be a disaster as many players needs months to rebuild there town before they dan do anything usefull again.
I think what @alexgreat meant is to cut usual AW increases in half (for L31-35), not total effect. So if an AW was giving 1% stat increase per level before, make it 0.5% increase for L31-35.

Dony

King of Bugs
is there any problem with servers today? loading images in every window are so slow on all servers

DeletedUser1397

I think what @alexgreat meant is to cut usual AW increases in half (for L31-35), not total effect. So if an AW was giving 1% stat increase per level before, make it 0.5% increase for L31-35.

This is a great idea, can't believe Inno didn't go with something like this instead. As it is, a lot of the AW upgrades will basically just be for extra ranking points at 30+.

CrazyWizard

I found a few who are still awesome,

Guess those will go first, still grumbling that it's released now lol a few days away from unlocking my first new ch 16 wonder, and now I have to make choices again which wonder should have priority :(

Karvest

Latest mobile app have preview for all AW levels, not just current and next like web version.

DeletedUser1953

I do rapid calculation for a advanced city, AW level 200 -> 230, the spire cost increase by 6%, 6% is not a very small fraction and it is cumulative ^^
For my live city, 451 -> 481 => +/- 4% spire increase cost, it is totally absurd if we see gain from 1 level of AW, i can understand 0.1% (very small) but not 4-6% !

If we do not invest our KP, what do we do ? Play FOE ?

I think you forget that some end players do not play the ranking, i do not care about ranking, i want develop my city to have a better city, greater and more powerfull and you design exactly the opposite. Sure this post concerns more chapter XVI & spire but you continue here with the new levels of AWs (absurd price, low effects, heavy impact on spire).

EDIT: 200 -> 230, 30 level, but if i upgrade 1 AW 30 -> 31 = 1 level, so we are at 0.2% by level, it is more raisonnable. It can be easier if Inno gives the formulas (and then some site will implement it to simulate).

EDIT: For me, when Inno does not give way to expense PC for end player (AW 31-35 is a provocation), the cost of spire becomes absurd, an useless chapter, flat event, the message is clear : go to another game, sure you repeat the message for 6 months, i think we understood, sorry for the complains, promise, it is the last time ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

eltina

I Can see that Golden abyss and mountain halls not give more population From lvl 31 to 35. :-(
Most have GA and MH because of the population.
My GA and MH Will not get in levl 31 Because I have enough coin dont nede more.

Lovec Krys

@Karvest I'll have to wait for wiki update then. I don't have a app and I'm certainly not going to download another simulator (I deleted the last one at least a year ago).

chris0707070707

Since I'm not able to check it by myself here on beta, I can not take full responsibility for following information. It's a translation of a message from another fellowship member on live server.

Level 35 bonuses for the most important wonders, the list is not complete:

Monastery/Sanctuary - upgrade to levels 31-35 is not possible
Needles of the Temple - training speed increase by 112%
Victory Springs - training speed increase by 112%
Flying Academy - training speed increase by 112% + additional mage units production
Simia Sapiens - units training bonus by 46%
Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms - both bonuses
Dwarven Bulwark - both bonuses
Golden Abyss - coin procuction increase
Mountain Halls - goods production increase
Heroe'd Forge - orcs production increase
Dragon Abbey - mana bonus increase
Temple of the Toads - additional heavy ranged units production
Elvenar Trade Center - all 3 bonuses
Prosperity Towers - all 3 bonuses
Thermal Spring of Youth - population increase by 22% (culture unknown)
Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood - all 3 bonuses
Timewarp - sentient goods production increase

Last edited:

Arthus

Elvenar Trade Center becoming MVP for me nowadays...

Shame Enar's Embassy and Labyrinth are still waste of space... Rework proposition got totally ignored here and i don't get why...
Biggest Wonders and totally useless... Same as Spire Library

Lovec Krys

Ok, since I now have the upgrade information, time to comment (all are my opinions based on my main city (Embassies chapter,heavy tournament city (10K+ points))):
Tome - For me not worth building (with scouting 80h+useless production based on scouting, if I want KPs on 4x4, I can build one of evo buildings from my inventory)
Golden Abyss - Not worth upgrading - stays at 30
Endless Excavation - Deleted some time ago to build something more usefull
Needless - Maybe later, still far from 30, 31+ low priority
Monastery - what a shame, more HP would be very usefull especialy when temp. tournament buildings are more rare in crafting these days.
Lighthouse - Not worth building, for me useless effects (even before nerf)
Ruins - Not worth upgrading - One day, they will be at 30 and will stay there.
Thrones - Worth upgrading 31+ (Once I finally build them(when they provides more points even at low levels)) - not a priority currently
Dwarven Bulwark - Worth upgrading 31+, but low priority
Mountain Halls - Not worth upgrading, since their goods bonus is based on non-boosted production, it's not worth the KPs & negative effect on tower.
Prosperity Towers - Worth upgrading 31+, low priority
Trader - Not worth building
Heroes' Forge - Not worth upgrading - too low orc production to be worth upgrading - probably stays at 30 (once it gets there)
Shrine - Worth upgrading 31+, mid priority
Enar's Embassy - Not worth building (Mana per scout is useless with 80h+ scouting, Broken shard per week is not even joke)
Flying Academy - Worth upgrading 31+, mid priority
Maze - Deleted some time ago - too big for me to be usefull. Not worth upgrading to 31+ anyway, mana production too low.
Dragon Abbey - Barely worth upgrading 31+ - very low priority (when higher priorities wonders are finished, this can go up)
Toad Temple - Worth upgrading 31+ - mid priority (tournament city has never enough soldiers)
Elvenar Trade Center - Barely worth upgrading 31+ - very low priority (when higher priorities wonders are finished, this can go up)
Sunset Towers - Barely worth upgrading 31+ - very low priority (too low seed production to be higher priority)
Victory Springs - Worth upgrading 31+, low priority
Pyramid - Worth upgrading 31+ - mid priority (there is never enough army production)
Lighthouse - Not worth building
Timewarp - Not worth upgrading 31+, stays at 30 (same reason as Mountain halls - due to bonus counted from non-boosted = too low bonus)
Simia - Worth upgrading 31+ - top priority
Vortex - Not worth building
Thermal Spring - Worth upgrading 31+ - mid to high priority (depends on extra pop needs & current state of needed orcs & other required goods)
Spire Library - Not worth upgrading - probably not even building - too low points&KPs for it's costs.
Tournament Arena - Worth upgrading 31+ - low priority

So 4 of my wonders has lost any reason to upgrade them to 31+ and several others has lowered priority for 31+ levels and 1 is not even upgradable.
The only good thing I can say, that you didn't destroy all wonders' 31+ levels, so some of them will go beyond 30.

iDavis

All I decided to upgrade beyond level 30 is Simia (units are very important for me), Thrones (ranking points) and Thermal Spring (for population bonus, which is after building upgrades like Embassies have brought, pretty visible). The rest of my wonders will probably for a very long time stay at 30 (or below). Their bonuses are not worth KPs nor higher difficulty in spire.
I could do this +- until following chapter is released, then, whether interesting wonders will arrive, or I will after a very long time have to start focusing on my low-priority wonders (and that will be quiet a dilemma of where to start).

Deleted User - 81190

If I'd be one of the people considering AW upgrades beyond L30, then the vast majority of them I'd touch only if ranking points would be important. If not going for rank, and considering that Spire SS increases with extra AW levels I'd only upgrade these AWs:

- Simia
- Troop production accelerators
- Training size boosters (maybe)
- Thermal Springs (maaaybe)

Everything else doesn't seem particularly useful in the end game. Tiny goods production increases won't do anything useful for you in this situation; ditto for a little bit extra barracks troops and other effects.

Lovec Krys

ps for my previous post:
Only two wonders are currently maxed in my main city: Golden Abyss (30) & Time Warp (30).
They are followed by Simia (28), Mountain Halls (23) & Elvenar Trade Center (16).
Everything else is below - half of them slightly under 10 with Heroes' Forge (6) being the lowest one.
So most of the wonders having low priority to go over 30 are still far from even being 30.