• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Lovec Krys

Yes, me too. The only thing needed for perfection would be the remaining time for new recipes (but I understand if that's not done)

Would it be possible to also alter the World Icon depending on scouting state? That would be usefull for advanced cities with days long scouting, so we wouldn't need to check it in the world map.

Marindor

@Lovec Krys We have forwarded the request, but it might be a bit more tricky than these 2 additions. We did add a tooltip to the World Map button in the past though to see your scout status, just by hovering over the button with your cursor. I don't know if you already knew that?

Arthus

What with the button to enter barracks without taking produced units?
It was suggested too both on beta and live forums and forwarded to the team

Button for academy will be very useful, spire button was not needed at all.

maxiqbert

crafting button is cool, but it would be even better if it showed the ZZZ when you can collect, and not only when it's totally empty

Marindor

What with the button to enter barracks without taking produced units?

Could you explain why you would want to access unit training buildings without picking up productions? For Crafting e.g. it could be because you don't want to pickup Spells when you're preparing for quests or something, but when you have prepared unit trainings for quests, why would you want to access the barracks if it's not to produce new units?

maxiqbert

Could you explain why you would want to access unit training buildings without picking up productions? For Crafting e.g. it could be because you don't want to pickup Spells when you're preparing for quests or something, but when you have prepared unit trainings for quests, why would you want to access the barracks if it's not to produce new units?
it could be to pile up before using the brown bear, or in preparation for a future quest

Dony

King of Bugs
For exploiting the system pretty much, not gonna happen, if it happen then you can remove 12h buff from brown bear

Lovec Krys

@Marindor Ok, nevermind. Maybe I forgot about that tooltip or missed that change. That should be enough for me.

@alainemk I second that. Going from world map to wonders(or research) every 3 provinces is one of many things that makes tournaments rounds quite long, especialy when you do 50+ provinces.

justpeeking

@Lovec Krys We have forwarded the request, but it might be a bit more tricky than these 2 additions. We did add a tooltip to the World Map button in the past though to see your scout status, just by hovering over the button with your cursor. I don't know if you already knew that?
Maybe just add an exclamation point to the icon to show when new recipes are available.
The same way an exclamation point should show up, when scout is finished.

Thanks

iDavis

This related - I would much much appreciated if those exlamation marks (especially on inventory button) were appearing only if I get a reward unaware (let´s say getting a prize from spire or any "random box"). After collecting a spell from magic academy it´s not necessary at all, since I know what am I collecting and so I dont´t need to check what´s going into my inventory. This is just an unnecessary work for me as someone who needs to have an absolutely "clean workspace"..

anikhtos

i personally do not like the new HUD, you just waste space there for option that where already so easy accessible. they could have used this space later on to add something really useful.
when playing the game in browser you have to go to the devious enter the city click help then go back to map and repeat for daily help
instead of dealing and fixing this we get this?

wow now my game experience will be so much better you save me what 4 clicks per day for magic academy?
while doing the daily help on map takes me 25 minutes.

why not put there a button for the help? and open a list of all discovered cities so you can easy access help them and also see their wonders?
a much better use of icons

and how lung the HUD will have so many buttons it will be dysfunctional and consume too much space?

my half cent opinion you are free to disagree.

Dony

King of Bugs
and how lung the HUD will have so many buttons it will be dysfunctional and consume too much space?
personally i dont think there will be coming so much more icons to bottom HUD
i believe they added spire icon so it will be clear when spire will start after it ends, that information wasnt there before

Dony

King of Bugs
or even add spire icon with green confirmation mark which would indicate that gate can be opened
similar to how crafting icon works after recipe is finished and can be collected

Karvest

btw, crafting icon doesn't switch its state without entering MA/reloading the game.
will write bug report about it...