• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

edeba

On the population, zero certainly is less steep... If that's the intention, then make it less steep, not zero steep... So give us half or 1/4 of how steep it was before, not zero...

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback so far. Just to be clear about the word "nerf", before things are going to lead their own lifes: This is not a nerf to existent level caps, but less steep of an increase for future levels. This change in strategy will actually enable us to potentially keep providing more levels in the future, without getting to a point that will make the Ancient Wonders so overpowered that you have little else in your city.

DeletedUser2262

Many of the most sought after effects are not improved.
No population increase from GA and MH, no dmg increase from Dragon Abbey and Temple of the Toads, no more culture from Watchtower Ruins etc.
Given the rather steep upgrade costs, it doesn't seem likely that too many will be upgraded past lvl 30.

Lovec Krys

@erroniel It's like they don't want us to level them beyond 30, so they did cap their effects so they can say: You can upgrade your wonders beyond 30, it' your decision that you don't do that.

Jackluyt

Thanks for letting us upgrade our Wonders!
But my Chapter VI city is asking for Orcs and Sentient Goods for the upgrade, neither of which I have.
I wonder if this is intentional - or is it a glitch?

96504379_10216714259469496_4661181221546491904_n.jpg

edeba

I have the same problem.

Thanks for letting us upgrade our Wonders!
But my Chapter VI city is asking for Orcs and Sentient Goods for the upgrade, neither of which I have.
I wonder if this is intentional - or is it a glitch?

Arthus

Like they didn't destroy everything in the game since September 2019 ^^
This game clearly needs replacements of some team members at this moment.
Not coming back from FOE until this ends ^^

Heymrdiedier

If i think more about it, I totally understand the not getting extra population in abyss and mountain halls. Its now capped at 15%, say they kept increasing it, it would only mean they would make all the buildings in future chapters require even more inhabitants because we get too much from abyss. And if the buildings require more population, then the abyss gives again more population. In other words, there would come a point to where they would have to increase the population costs of next chapter so much, that it would be insane and they would force everyone to build the abyss/mountain halls because without it, you cant get enough population for the next chapter.

Heymrdiedier

Also be carefull what you are asking for, you should realise that inno might as well give in and make sure that the stats do keep improving on each level. But since max is max, they decide to rebalance all the levels of those wonders, meaning all our current wonders are suddenly less powerfull. Its not like they haven't done something similar in the past....

Arthus

Also be carefull what you are asking for, you should realise that inno might as well give in and make sure that the stats do keep improving on each level. But since max is max, they decide to rebalance all the levels of those wonders, meaning all our current wonders are suddenly less powerfull. Its not like they haven't done something similar in the past....

if they will rebalance the wonders as they rebalanced May tree then bye

maxiqbert

also, no gain in ranking points for the upgrades above 30???
well, I don't have any level 30 AW for the time being, and I'm not going to speed it up lol

Arthus

One point.
@Marindor i understand that both population wonders have 15% working population bonus, which will grow even more and more as population is consumed so further increase of this bonus up to 17.5% would be dangerous for game balance.

But after level 30+, you could simply add another effect to the wonder, to make it "superior" while not increasing previous ones.
We update wonders for a reason, not to get nothing for an effort. It's again punishing for an effort and advancement.
"You've had enough so you can upgrade for no effect".

Please, bring race settlements from FOE. It would be amazing feature and could save the dying game.
Each settlement would have it's own evolving building, available to upgrade by all, at any time.

Lovec Krys

@Heymrdiedier Do you think that getting 69K pop from Abyss at Lv 35 is overpowered compared to the 60K at Lv 30 (17,25% vs 15%)? How often are are wonder levels raising anyway?
You can always compensate increased pop requirements by giving more pop from houses. I would understand lowering % increase, but capping makes those levels simply useless.

edeba

How do you know this? There has never been an increase in ranking points for rune levels, ranking point increases have been equal to kp, no kp, no ranking points.

also, no gain in ranking points for the upgrades above 30???
well, I don't have any level 30 AW for the time being, and I'm not going to speed it up lol

Potvorisko

I agree, that Golden abyss and Mountain halls are strong enough and there is stop of this effect on place, but still it would be nice to give us something else instead. Same stands for culture in Monastery/Sanctuary/ Tower ruins or seeds/mana/sentinent goods expiring efect reductions, but that is all, that actually makes sense and it simply calls for another benefits instead, mainly, when you need few weeks or even mounts to actually level it up. Either dobble the remaining effect or give us new one, special for levels above 30.

maxiqbert

How do you know this? There has never been an increase in ranking points for rune levels, ranking point increases have been equal to kp, no kp, no ranking points.
the image here

suggests no increase on ranking points
OK, it's just the 30->31 that have no ranking points, sorry

DeletedUser1397

@Marindor The devs should have just added a flat bonus to the problematic bonuses. Instead of an additional 2.5% population, just give an additional 2500 population or something of the sort. This is really insulting for players that invested a lot of time and resources into getting their wonders to 30 and have been hoping for 35 for a long time.