• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.104

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Elderflower

I can't access the map now. The loading screen freezes at about 2/3 of the blue bar and won't go any further. And I can't go back to my city either as the back button is gone.

edeba

"Spire trophies have been called back from their holiday." What does this mean? It looks like English, but but to me it reads like gibberish.

Dony

King of Bugs
there are more then 3 quests asking for vision vapor, its intended that only 3 of those has changed or overlooked?

Arthus

There were much more needed changes that were not made to event.
These are only cosmetic changes to make it seem like they have seen the feedback.
Whole event system and rewards are just slap in the face, no team reaction for that is even more.
You changed stonehenge when it was much stronger to be even more stronger, and you didn't tell it's "overpowered".
You won't say to me that May Tree is not up for changing, it's your strategy now to give out trash rewards.
You punish us for Mermaids and Autumn and it's visible.
Considering that FOE cut event currency from 1200 on beta to 800 on live, i see that it's whole InnoGames strategy for all of their games.
Weak finances for 2019 it seems.

Lovec Krys

@Arthus Someone obviously need to the some cosmetic changes, so they can say:"We listened", while we all know that in fact, it' just as someone makes discount from 1 milion to 999 thousands for a thing which is worth 100 thousands.
So if this is all, I'll not bother to give any long feedback next time, since it has become pointless.
If this is a try to make more money, this is the exact way of making less money not more.

Lovec Krys

Not sure if this is a correct thread, but thank you for this:
1588838141900.png

1588838157958.png

1588838167284.png

Both new buttons will be very handy.

ps: Would it be possible to change the World icon in the similar way, so we could see if there is any active scouting without going to the world map(especialy usefull for advanced cities with several days long scouting)?

Last edited:

DeletedUser2734

I like the new buttons very, very much!!!
So it is possible, to have a look at the academy without picking up the enchantments - witch we want to use for a quest sometimes.
And we needn't take the detour: Inventory, disentschant, crafting - to get there.
Fine !

Dony

King of Bugs
You changed stonehenge when it was much stronger to be even more stronger, and you didn't tell it's "overpowered".
stonehenhe was nerfed at first and buffed afterwards to the previous state after feedback
May tree is better building then stonehenge, just because stonehenge got few extra useless pop/cul it doesnt make it a stronger building

Arthus

stonehenhe was nerfed at first and buffed afterwards to the previous state after feedback
May tree is better building then stonehenge, just because stonehenge got few extra useless pop/cul it doesnt make it a stronger building

Stonehenge is best production-based evolution building in the game... It has highest production, pop and cult of all evolution buildings.
Highest mana production of all evo
Highest seeds production of all evo
Highest population of all evo (tied with blue phoenix)
Highest culture of all evo buildings, not tied with any other building.
4 KP, most of all evo buildings available.

May tree has:
Weakest pop/cult of all evo buildings compared to it's size (tied with Coldfire) they are all 2x lower than "base" buildings (sirens/gingerbread/platform/golden phoenix which are all the same pop/cult)
Most useless productions (gold and hammers, not needed in high chapters, should be replaced with mana/seeds)
3 KP which is the only good production, but once again - we have enough of KP producing buildings
6k T1 sentient good in chapter 16, which is less than base production of marble manufactory in chapter 15 with low level wonders from chapters 14 and 15 for sentient goods bonus.

I don't know from where you took that the may tree is better than Stonehenge, when Stonehenge is literally the best production-based evo building and May tree is literally 2nd worst only before coldfire phoenix which is the biggest loser.

That's why i'm shocked there no changes to the event at all.

They even ignored people complaining that they got x2 then reveal two and then under last flower is "reset" - which is 20 currency lost on X2 and "reveal two" and nothing gained as reward.

Marindor

Hi guys,

First of all, thank you for your feedback (though some items that are here would better be placed in the May Event Feedback Thread). About this:

Stonehenge is best production-based evolution building in the game...

May tree has:

That's why i'm shocked there no changes to the event at all.

If you are going to compare each new reward building with "the best building in the game", they will always come out weaker. Comparing it with a (maybe?) overpowered building doesn't mean that each consecutive building therefore has to be even more overpowered. We have to consider the long term balance of the game as well, so please take things like that into consideration as well when giving feedback.

maxiqbert

stonehenge overpowered?
o_O

I didn't bother to drop stonehenge into my city, so no way I waste space for the maytree

LOKINHO

I find the "Retouching" that you have given to the May Grand Prix an insult ...
It gives less than half the stonehenge in culture and population. If it was created well, and had good values, can someone explain to me why it was readjusted to make it a totally despicable building?