• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.102

PrimroseSylvia

I can't mark my single Ancient Wonder as my favorite. Is this because we only have one?
No, it's because your Golden Abyss is at runes circle :)

I really like this new feature, so in swapping chains we can finally stop wasting time searching for wonders in other players city :D and can't wait to see app release :)

Richord

app release... biggest fail with introducing the game on the app; not having that feature...

Arthus

Please start testing chapter 16....

If we won't get Embassies on live server by May another event's rewards will be still from chapter 15...

We already were done bad when chapter 15 started after autumn event started, everyone got bears from chapter 14 and next few days chapter 15 started.
Bears were still from chapter 14, a lot of restoration spells were needed to waste.

Or don't start chapter 16 on beta until you can't do it before event on live. No new chapter mid-event.

Arthus

New chapters are not announced in the Release Notes but in the announcements

You'd prefer to spam the forum with another topic "start chapter 16?" lol

Whole chapter is already known and discussed everywhere excluding beta. All buildings, costs, everything. it's because all forums have "spoilers" topic and beta doesn't

Arthus

Surely will be more appreciated than another off-topic thread.

You literally copied thread inactive from February 1st that i posted in as last person.

Meanwhile all other forum versions have all informations about chapter now, buildings, tech tree. People are preparing, beta doesn't.

Well done.

Surely will be more appreciated than another off-topic thread.

That's your personal opinion.

Biloutte91

You say yourself that you already have the information on other forums, so where is the problem?

Lots of people don't have them and they don't care

PrimroseSylvia

You literally copied thread inactive from February 1st that i posted in as last person.

Meanwhile all other forum versions have all informations about chapter now, buildings, tech tree. People are preparing, beta doesn't.

Well done.

That's your personal opinion.
You are not even able to distinguish one player from another :D :D
You're very fun, and just a little bit too active to be inactive since 23.03.

Oh, and just FYI, it's NOT my opinion but forum rule:

5. Posting Protocol

[...]
• Be on topic! Please post answers/comments that are relevant and relate/refer to the thread topic. If you cannot post a sensible answer it is better to avoid saying anything. ;)

Marindor

Guys, back on topic here please. We will announce more about the new chapter when the time is right. For now please get back to the feedback on the latest game version, which is what this thread is about. Thank you.

eltina

I am so happy for the new APP version. It is so good. To be on travle and then be able to give KP to Followship. :)

maxiqbert

The only issue with the wonder thingie is that usually you are in the message window when you go donating another player's wonder (wonder chains and such).
So it would be a lot better if we could have, on the menu we get when clicking on a player's name, the wonder window (making 3 items in this menu, which wouldn't be too bad)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3135

It works great on pc but it does not work on my mobile. I click on it on my neighbor, it shows the AW but clicking on the AW does nothing.

Karvest

Favorite AW is a good feature, but it would be much better if we could mark more than one AW to move them to the beginning of the list. Some players advance more than one AW at a time with different systems (for example one AW with classic chains and another with wonder society). And even with chains only you need more than one AW to be marked when switching from one AW to another.

TomatoeHu

We also need to be able to view the wonder after it fills with kp. The wonder greys out. We need to review for chest rewards and player donations which are recorded in swaps and AW societies. This can't be done until a wonder fills so we must be able to open other player's wonders that we fill, after its "research" completes.

DeletedUser724

There is 2 improvement that Inno should consider
1. when we open fellowship 's member, it pop up the AW with "Favour AW line up in front"
there is 3 AW ....player should be allow to choose 3 instead of 1
reason :
a. that pop up show 3 AW, not just 1
b. when player has place their AW in kp swap. it may happen, 1 "kp swap" may already level that AW. player may continue 2nd AW or even 3rd AW in ther other kp swap... allowing player to set 3 "favour AW" will make other more easy to find the correct AW

2. Player usually using kp swap thread ..
in past, in kp swap message thread, we choose player in last post, we choose "VISIT' player, then find the "assigned AW" in the forest of building
now, we have to go back to fellowship member and choose that symbol to "pop-up AW" for us

if that "pop-up AW" can also place inside the message thread
that is to say, we choose player in last post, instead of just "visit", that "pop-up AW" can also be 1 of the choice, it save player's work ..jump out of message thread, go to fellowship.....choose member....
if we can allow the choose "pop-AW" when we click player in last post of kp-swap, that will be better