• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.100

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Lovec Krys

Yeah, nice change.
How the hell am I gonna to finish those stupid use whosaler 12 times quests now with this?:

1582806516359.png

I want my live server numbers back! (600k coins, 60K tools on live).

This change makes wholesalers quest unreasonably hard! And can make players go literaly bakrupt in no time.

Marindor

As explained in our Release Notes, quests that require only Wholesaler trades will have their required amounts halved.

Lovec Krys

@Maridor Halved is not enough when you increased the base price 8x. It still means that you increased the cost of those quests 4x with this change compared to the old system.

Maillie

This is a ridiculous amount of difference. One is from the live city, which fortunately doesn't have it yet, the other is from the new and not improved Wholesaler. Both cities have finished Chapter 15. It actually makes no sense to me at all.

2020-02-27 (2).png2020-02-27 (3).png

Lissona

Has the update for the dealer been introduced for everyone on the beta server? I still have "500 k gold for 3000 irons" etc. as an offer (even after cache delete and browser change)

Dony

King of Bugs
Has the update for the dealer been introduced for everyone on the beta server? I still have "500 k gold for 3000 irons" etc. as an offer (even after cache delete and browser change)
every tab has same prizes, if thats the case for you, then you have changes aswell

Lissona

yes, it is from beta, that's why I asked if everyone should get the changes to the wholesaler…

I made a bug report, we will see…

Last edited:

edeba

This is a great change. So yes, at t1 only it is using way more supplies, but you now get a reasonable amount of goods at t2 and t3 and to me, that hugely makes up for the difference.

I actually think it is a shame that it was halved because you simple do not need to use only the one type of good for the needing of making 12 trades with the wholesaler and I'd have much rather seen that quest changed to 6, or 8 or 9 if it proved too much for quest.

Deleted User - 82430

Dear @Marindor

• Make the Tournaments easier to use
    We PLAYERS feel the Tournaments are rather click-intensive, especially if you would want to take part in tournaments a lot, and we want YOU to make that more convenient to use. Therefore, we PLAYERS suggest to increase amount of conflicts (in one Fight) that you take a part in at a time (that is: per click). While that means that the overall risk for bigger loss of amry is higher, we also might get whole PROVINCE with one fight. The Tournament's diplomacy and fighting will still increase every next province (as it is now), but with higher amount of conflicts per fight, WE will end up VERY HAPPY.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2803

Dear @Marindor

We PLAYERS feel the Tournaments are rather click-intensive, especially if you would want to take part in tournaments a lot, and we want YOU to make that more convenient to use. Therefore, we PLAYERS suggest to increase amount of conflicts (in one Fight) that you take a part in at a time (that is: per click). While that means that the overall risk for bigger loss of amry is higher, we also might get whole PROVINCE with one fight. The Tournament's diplomacy and fighting will still increase every next province (as it is now), but with higher amount of conflicts per fight, WE will end up HAPPY.
So your suggestion is to have only one encounter per province with negotiation costs and army size 4 times as high as a regular one to save clicks while spending the same total amount of resources/units per province?

Deleted User - 82430

So your suggestion is to have only one encounter per province with negotiation costs and army size 4 times as high as a regular one to save clicks while spending the same total amount of resources/units per province?
Would be nice to have some sort of check-box to be able to enable that kind of option if any hiend player would like to. The problem is to fight more than 20 provinces/6 stars every week.

TomatoeHu

Where in the world are those wonder fixes for mobile users?!?! players still cannot donate!!! Seriously, what the heck is going on that changes to the WHOLESALER takes any precedence over that?

Inno, your game fixes and updates are a joke. Oh, can we please have a graphics update next too? No. Seriously. Give mobile players the ability to donate to wonders.

iDavis

I have to agree with @TomatoeHu . Mobile version is out for already 2,5 years (officially), and this is one of the main features (and event quests requesting donating KP almost every single event make it important even more). It's time.

Marindor

Guys, as explained before: The mobile development team is a different team (and process) than the browser development. So it's not a matter of choosing between the KP donations and other things, these features are worked on simultaneously and as you might have noticed from some recent changes in the game, we're actually getting pretty close to launching the mobile KP donation feature.

@krzysztof56 , please use our Suggestions forum for any ideas (see more info here).

edeba

This had a vote and I worked my butt off encouraging people from live to get onto beta and support it and I know people that did do that and the vote passed but then the vote was dismissed as the new accounts characterized as duplicate or cheat accounts. Some people may have done that, but I was genuinely left totally disillusioned with the outcome of really encouraging people that are frustrated for the reasons you give to try and do anything about it.

Regardless of if people did that, there was a vast majority that did want that change and it was dismissed. They have this rule that 80% need to vote positive for the idea to be forwarded to the developers when an idea goes to a poll. I think the vote was over 75% without the new accounts which were all dismissed as questionable accounts. I just know that I worked on recruiting votes from the live world and if anything, I backed off because I thought the vote was affirmative.

But, I used to love the tournament and now I don't because it is grossly click intensive and the clicks go slower because the game is bigger, so you need triple the clicks from when if first started and the speed is probably 1/3rd of what it used to be so you are looking at the range of 10 times the time commitment. I used to be able to do a round on my lunch break, which included making my lunch and walking to and from work.

One thing, I will never waste my time trying to support a positive game change again. It is a waste of time.

Dear @Marindor

We PLAYERS feel the Tournaments are rather click-intensive, especially if you would want to take part in tournaments a lot, and we want YOU to make that more convenient to use. Therefore, we PLAYERS suggest to increase amount of conflicts (in one Fight) that you take a part in at a time (that is: per click). While that means that the overall risk for bigger loss of amry is higher, we also might get whole PROVINCE with one fight. The Tournament's diplomacy and fighting will still increase every next province (as it is now), but with higher amount of conflicts per fight, WE will end up VERY HAPPY.