• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.34

DeletedUser118

Sure. I'm curious what our "duo of doom" and Peer from FoE are up to this time agian. ;)

DeletedUser264

We will be able to share more on that soon.

On a "totally unrelated topic"... :rolleyes: Anyone looking forward to the next episode of InnoGames TV yet? ;)
Not really, changes from december episode have not been introduced yet, so in the new episode they will probably talk about introducing a part of things announced over a month ago. :D

DeletedUser1397

Cool, a new video. That should keep us busy for an entire two minutes!

Seriously, we need new content ASAP. The game is haemorrhaging players at the moment. People have a short attention span and are already leaving for other browser games. It has been four months since we've gotten any meaningful content.

DeletedUser651

The top fellowship in the US server just dropped drastically because a bunch of their players quit. We are the next fellowship in line and I am doing all I can to hold on to people. In my beta fellowship people have quit there too. Please oh please...we need something fast!!!

DeletedUser594

Why would anyone look at Inno TV?
Whatever they dream of never works anyhow!!!o_O