Dear Humans and Elves,
In today's update we bring you new Cultural Buildings for your town, a way to change your e-mail and password ingame, a bunch of balancing changes and a number of bug fixes! For more details, please take a look at the detailed release notes below!
- A number of new Cultural Buildings have been added for each race.
- It is now possible to change your e-mail address and password ingame. You can do this via your Settings.
- The storyline quest to use a Rune Shard has been changed to be a sideline quest (declinable, but not repeatable) in order to help players who have already progressed faster than the quest line was going
- All repeatable quests that required to gain goods have been changed to be sideline quests (declinable, but not repeatable)
- All repeatable quests that ask to gain Coins now have a requirement to produce Supplies as well from Chapter III on
- Dwarven Settlement Buildings have had their costs adjusted slightly for balancing reasons (5-10% change; Copper Foundry cost changed by ~50%)
- It is now mandatory to research Elven/Human Ancient Wonders before proceeding to the next chapter
- The scroll bar in long Fellowship descriptions appears on the correct side again
- A missing scroll bar if a message is too long to display while writing has been added again
- A graphical issue on 'decline' and 'cancel' buttons has been fixed
- The number of available Relics as listed in the Main Hall now updates without having to refresh the game window
- The tooltip of an unconnected building no longer stays open when the building is reconnected to a street
- If your rights are changed within the Fellowship, you won't get a pop-up saying you got kicked out anymore if that is not the case
- The 'invite' option no longer appears when clicking a name of a Fellowship member in a Notification
- An issue with the arrow that points to your city on the world map has been fixed
- Selling a Residence while it's upgrading no longer causes issues with your population count
- When a Fellowship's name is changed, it will be reflected in the Chat correctly as well now
- Fixed an issue where the world map could get stuck after solving an encounter
Your Elvenar Team