• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.21

DeletedUser118

Refreshing the page helps to get the chat back working, at least in my case today.

DeletedUser140

Yes, thank you. Now I can see, what I have written.

But I do not believe, that refresh is the answer for everything. I hope, there are a few answers more o_O

DeletedUser778

Yeah I recogniced the flawes with the chat too.
I was a doing other stuff for a couple of time and when I was looking back into the game there were no chat messages. I thought that can't be and after refreshing there were 85 unread messages.
It's no nice to fear all the time chat doesn't work anymore and therefore refresh all the time.

DeletedUser1293

I like that chat and trade filter, only what i will be like more is, more different pictures for banners and more different shapes, colors too :), if will be option for upload pic for banner that will be nice too, ofc with limited size of picture :)
but that is only my opinion.

DeletedUser967

When we looking for some trades and nothing is available now we se 1/25 and we can see 25 empty pages, before was 1/1.
:p

DeletedUser

Today I was trying to send a text to my fellow explaining how culture is important and how much culture he needed. I pressed enter several times but some of my texts never went through. Then we realised that the chat did not accept % symbol. I haven't tried any other symbols but I know now that "%" does not get through chat.

DeletedUser118

Jup, this is bad. Especially since it seems that you cannot get anything through after typing a "%" symbol into chat. My following messages weren't shown, no matter what I tried to type and send. I had to reload before I could send something again.

Elderflower

All the chat messages for the last few days - i.e. 26 July and earlier - seem to have disappeared from our chat box. Messages posted since yesterday are visible. Is this a bug or are the chat messages automatically cleared after a certain time? Logging out and in does not make any difference and my fellow members have noticed the same thing.

DeletedUser

I think there is line limit, not time. The chat window seems to store a limited amount of characters / lines.

Just tested it. Regardless of the length of my text, each text I sent deleted the the one on top. Mine was like 3-4 lines and the one on top just one character. If I did not count wrong, the chat window holds max 100 texts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

It does indeed hold max 100 texts. I know this because my fellowship loves to chat a lot. So when I log in I have 100 unread chat messages.

Elderflower

In our chat window all the messages had gone. It was completely empty yesterday and we had all been writing on it for several days before that. The messages were still there until a couple of days ago. So it wasn't just one or two lines disappearing but everything.