Dear Humans and Elves,
Today, we bring you an update that mostly consists of bug fixes. Behind the scenes, we are also working on improving the game's performance, as well as preparing some new features. What exactly is still a surprise for now. As the icing on the cake, we are working hard to release the game in more languages. More on that will follow soon (yay!) - are you as excited about this as we are?
For now, we would like to share with you what we have changed so far. Below you can find the full list of changes that are already available for you ingame right now.
- Storyline quests should no longer require players to have high-leveled, non-boosted Manufactories in their city
- In case your internet connection fails, you will now get a proper error message ingame
- The menu at the bottom of the screen is now positioned in the same way on all screens
- When the training queue in the Barracks is filled quickly, buttons were no longer responsive, which is now fixed
- Sometimes when having the World Map open it would cause errors, which has now been fixed
- When going through the tutorial fast, all buildings are now always visible and you no longer have to wait for the next actions at certain points
- Tooltips in upgrade windows now correctly show the available amount of coins and supplies
- Quest progress for The Magic Current II now updates realtime, without having to refresh the game
- Some errors in certain Encounters have been solved
- The website now shows correctly that registration is not available via a mobile device
Your Elvenar Team