• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes 1.71

salandrine

Just because there is no official announcement doesn't mean there is no warning.
Beta, remember? We are the warning. Will anyone be shocked if the next challenge starts on Thursday, just like Beta?

Sure, that challenges will be at live just about one week later as they are on beta? Maybe this workaround will not work anymore. Maybe challenges will be a challenge because they work different on beta and on live?

Maillie

It's supposed to be the same. New challenges will come soon™.
I'm sorry, but "soon" was previously trademarked by the Blizzard blunderers that nearly brought their top game to its last gasp in Warlords of Draenor. We can, however, trademark "substantial", as in giving us substantial rewards, like 1 kp.

Just because there is no official announcement doesn't mean there is no warning.
Beta, remember? We are the warning. Will anyone be shocked if the next challenge starts on Thursday, just like Beta?
I am actually shocked. My live city didn't get the challenge on Thursday... or Friday o_O