• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Reine Ama (Queen of her Kingdom♥)

DeletedUser2165

Hello everyone!

My name is Reine Ama (Queen Ama:)) and I am Queen of my little kingdom in French Winyandor:)

I am a new player here!! I registered a few days ago to discover the new Fellowship adventures and
prepare the best I can for them:)
We have been experiencing them for a few days now with other French mages and archmages and we are really enjoying them!

We are trying to explain the best we can to everyone on French forum:)

So far we are having a lot of fun! You will see me around here getting all the best information I can find because
information is the key;) , and I really enjoy reading your opinions and experiences about the game and events..

Thanks for reading m:egrin:
Ama

DeletedUser

Hello everyone!

My name is Reine Ama (Queen Ama:)) and I am Queen of my little kingdom in French Winyandor:)

I am a new player here!! I registered a few days ago to discover the new Fellowship adventures and
prepare the best I can for them:)
We have been experiencing them for a few days now with other French mages and archmages and we are really enjoying them!

We are trying to explain the best we can to everyone on French forum:)

So far we are having a lot of fun! You will see me around here getting all the best information I can find because
information is the key;) , and I really enjoy reading your opinions and experiences about the game and events..

Thanks for reading m:egrin:
Ama

Welcome to the Beta Forum my queen Ama :D