• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Reform trader

Richord

Hi,

I'm getting tired of all those 3star 'supposed to be good' trades.
Sometimes I've to click through 10 pages of those trades before the real ones appear.

Can we get a function to select the amount of stars?
And instead of hovering over trades; can we get a old/new-on-top function?

And above all; can we PLEASE get a logical order?
I don't like nor understand why same tier 2, then same tier1 and then again same tier2 is 'normal' now.

Furthermore; can we get a function to select for whom the trade is; member-nonmember-both and yes; all 3.

SoggyShorts

I really dislike the current trader.
The BS 3 star trades are out of hand. There should be a range like up to 10% discount is still 2 stars so none of this $0.99 crap.
The other day I checked and had 67 pages. I clicked through every single page and accepted every 2-star-same-tier trade. when I was done there were 60 pages left.:rolleyes:

Karvest

And above all; can we PLEASE get a logical order?
There is logic in current trader, we just don't like it.
Currently trades are ordered by:
1. star amount
2. offered good amount
3. offered good type
4. demanded good type

SoggyShorts

Should best trades be moved to the top?

Right now:
11,001 : 11,000
7,000 : 6:000
6,000 : 5:000

Obviously taking trades 2&3 is way better for you since you get 13K for your 11K, but trade #1 shows on top simply because it is bigger.

edeba

Probably a better logical order would be:
t1-t3 first
3 star same tier
2 star same tier
1 star same tier
0 star same tier
3 star cross tier
2 star cross tier
1 star cross tier
0 star cross tier

t4-t6
3 star same tier
2 star same tier
1 star same tier
0 star same tier
3 star cross tier
2 star cross tier
1 star cross tier
0 star cross tier

Would be better to have a different tab for t4-6, but an order priority that separates them on the same tab would be the next best thing.

Lots of people have issues with cross trades, so giving them a lower priority would also address this problem.

DeletedUser2003

+1 yes to more functions and filters please! :rolleyes:

...And while we're at it...

...If the Advanced Trader MUST open to the 'Collect' page instead of the 'Accept offers' page, shouldn't that 'Collect' page serve a purpose...?
trader collect revised.png

Richord

Can we get a poll with in short:
opening trader=trades
more logical order
more options to search

or do we need 3 polls for that?

edeba

We need separate tabs for t1-3 and t4-6.

We also need relief from cross trades. Supposed 3 star trades really aren't and all cross tier trades should show up separate from the non-cross tier trades.

As I said above, this order would be so much better:

t1-t3 first
3 star same tier
2 star same tier
1 star same tier
0 star same tier
3 star cross tier
2 star cross tier
1 star cross tier
0 star cross tier

I think it would also reduce conflict. I think the conflict comes out of trying to find fair trades that are quite hidden under the unfair cross trades. So if we were able to see true 3 star trades first, which is the same tier trades, and the rest of the same tier first, the majority of us could get what we want to get done without having to go through pages and pages of cross trades.

I know a player that did not even build t1 manufacturers and the current system truly caters to giving higher priority for trades to show up in the trader for choosing this kind of playing strategy. I don't mind a player choosing this kind of strategy, but it is really unfair that it is not easily ignored and indeed, cannot be ignored with pages upon pages of cross trades required to play this strategy that are always at the top of the list...

I would like to see the star system changed for cross trades to be 1:2:4 to be considered fair, but in absence of that, changing the order in the trader would be a good compromise.

I recently had a task of having 15 pages of cross trades to find just 2 (1/4 of a page) fair trades. I am feeling worn out by the cross trades. Those two trades should have shown up at the top.

With these new 3 goods, it got worse. We really need a different setup.

Last edited:

Richord

the facts say otherwise. 100pages of trades and NO way of getting anywhere fast.
I still don't like new features being made without fixing stuff like this.
forward that as well if you please ...

DeletedUser2812

In the app there is a simple button "No fee", which is actually not very helpful, as trades with fee appear anyway mostly at the bottom. A button "No cross-trades" would be much more helpful. It doesn't forbid cross-trades nor looking for cross-trades nor go into the intricacies of how many stars a trade should be worth, but those annoyed by pages and pages of fake three-star tier3:tier1 trades would have the problem solved once and for all.