• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other recover artifacts

Alpha-74

Some players did "the wrong choice" at first time in my fellowship and the artifact conversion rate is not a real second chance. So I think it would be nice to recover our artifacts when we delete a phoenix or a bear to change model.

CaptObvious

I do understand the pain of wrong choice I have a Aureate phoenix in my main city

I like the idea but that could be exploited. Two ways I could think of. You could delete your fire phoenix from one or two levels ago and get the artifacts back and rebuild your fire phoenix at current level and save a large number of royal restorations. Or you could just build the phoenix that you need today then delete it and build a different one and if you applied this to the bears as well a lot of people would build the brown bear before the tournament and make troops then delete and make the polar bear to speed up the tournament giving the player a week to recraft the bears again.

Karvest

The only possible abuse is saving RRs on upgrades at a cost of few days/weeks/months (depends on your luck to get recipe in MA) of playing without that building at all.

CaptObvious

The only possible abuse is saving RRs on upgrades at a cost of few days/weeks/months (depends on your luck to get recipe in MA) of playing without that building at all.

Yes it would be difficult for someone that already has 2 fire phoenixes and 2 brown bears to see the exploit, as you can only craft one of these buildings if you don't already have one. I can see an exploit as I have neither on the beta server. Point of view makes a big difference to what one person can see as an advantage and what another person looks at as a waste of time. If the ability to get your artifacts back when you delete a evolving building became a thing I would be doing it all the time. I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Karvest

Once you are used to play with fire phoenix you won't like to play without it even for one week, not talking about more, since it can actually take much more time to get the recipe.
For some mediocre buildings like stonehenge or mermaids such abuse would be an issue, but not for phoenix/bears.

DeletedUser2637

I was happy to get 3 more old Phoenix artifacts from the current event and max out my Fire Phoenix to level 10. I used the MA recipe twice, however I was also able to successfully finish the entire event so I got the 3 old Phoenix artifact for rewards as well.

Please can we have more events for other artifacts so that other evolving buildings (such as Bears, Stonehedge, Gingerbread House, Valentines....) have the same chance to max out? This makes the game fun and makes me happy.

eltina

In MA you can get phoenix from last year (if you don't already have them) so if you could also collect artifacts in MA.
I would be happy.
For it is nothing about a phoenix that is only in step 1.

Marindor

Hi guys,

We currently don't have the intention to implement this idea. Therefore I'll now archive this thread.