• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Recipes to turn artefactX into artefactY

UlyssesBlue

This was suggested in the comments of another suggestion but rather than having it get lost there I thought it deserved its own thread.

This idea is to add a series of recipes to the MA's crafting that would allow you to turn one specific artefact into a different specific artefact. The rarity of each specific combination (e.g. turn mermaid artefact into phoenix artefact) would ensure that it would be much easier to simply earn the required artefact in the respective events, while still ensuring it's not impossible to get more artefacts once the event is over. The high cost (i.e. another artefact) would create a natural limit that would ensure artefacts are still difficult to obtain, and you wouldn't be able to obtain huge numbers of them without significant effort (i.e. event or FA participation).

This is instead of a universal artefact that has been previously suggested, which I understand has been rejected by Inno on the grounds that people could stockpile them for use in future events, which would then allow them to minimise their participation in the event, which is not something they want.

Karvest

please, stop bloating MA... even useful recipes (the ones converting from and to artifact you want) would be used once/twice and then become useless as others... It's already hard to get enough pet food for phoenixes, not talking about bears...

UlyssesBlue

I'd rather have a "chose your artefact" bonus at some points in the donjon
i would love to be able to choose which artefact i get whenever i win one. that would definitely be better than having recipes, although it wouldn't help with the artefacts i've collected that i can't yet use.

unless you mean something like a shop at certain points in the tower where you can buy exclusive goods (e.g. artefacts) but only by paying with other unique items (another artefact in this example). if so, that would be pretty neat. perhaps they'd be located after each boss fight.

DeletedUser1739

please, stop bloating MA... even useful recipes (the ones converting from and to artifact you want) would be used once/twice and then become useless as others... It's already hard to get enough pet food for phoenixes, not talking about bears...
+1

Marindor

The MA might indeed not be the best place for this. Also, some events are meant to be a bit harder and some are meant to be easier. This idea would make it relatively easy to upgrade buildings that are supposed to be hard to upgrade by turning artifacts for easier ones into the artifacts for the hard buildings. So the idea as currently proposed is not the way we want to go, sorry. I'll archive this thread now :)