• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Received runes from tournament of an AW not unlocked yet

• Thread starter DeletedUser1314
  • Start date

DeletedUser1314

Game version: v1.21.2-(0aadeac) (2017-01-04 14:40)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Chrome, Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 * 1080
Account name: Barrie98
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Tournament ended, we got the rewards. I recieved 3 runestones, 2 of them were runestones of an AW which i dont have unlocked yet.
__

Expected situation:
Runestones only of unlocked AWs
__

Reproduction Steps
Check notification of tournament

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
2kik9e.jpg

2jetppy.jpg

Deleted User - 60107

I can confirm this. I got a Rune for Shrine of Shrewdy Shrooms even though I am still in Chapter IV and nowhere near the Orcs AWs.

DeletedUser1314

While checking my screenshots i also notice that i received 5 rewards (3 runeshards + 2 spells) while the notification says i received 4 rewards.

Heymrdiedier

Isnt this bug just a sideeffect of the fact that the whole fellowship gets the same rune(s) ?

Since everyone gets the same rune(s), i hope they dont 'fix' this bug or all ill be getting from now on will be abyss runes (or none at all if we have a new player without a wonder tech researched)

DeletedUser1777

Same here in two accounts (elves & human), runes for not researched AW (Shrine of Shrewdy Shrooms)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We've checked this with our Game Design team and this is in fact intended. You can receive Rune Shards for Ancient Wonders that you have not yet unlocked as rewards in the Tournament. You will be able to use those Rune Shards as soon as you have completed the appropriate technology and unlocked the buildings :)

Heymrdiedier

We've checked this with our Game Design team and this is in fact intended. You can receive Rune Shards for Ancient Wonders that you have not yet unlocked as rewards in the Tournament. You will be able to use those Rune Shards as soon as you have completed the appropriate technology and unlocked the buildings :)
Good news!

Does this also mean that we will be able to get runes for the wonders of the next guestrace as soon as the wonders are introduced? or will 1 player have to have researched the tech allready?