• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

Dorfl the Clay

I imagine for endgamers it is (or will become) highly frustrating that these kind of 'mistakes' keep turning up in almost every list of quests, especially with the uncertainty if it will or will not be fixed. After all, for them it is a real "showstopper"! Surely everybody on INNO's side involved in creating the list with quests, can (and should) be aware of the problem by now?

owl76

Is the number of days right for the remaining number of quests? I always struggle with working this out.

I am at the daily lock and have 7 quests remaining. There are 7d 1h remaining (169 hours). Quest 64 will be available in 16 hours and each subsequent quest 24 hours after that. 16 + 6*24 = 160 hours. So we'll get the final quest with only part of a day to complete it?

Uffauffa

Is the number of days right for the remaining number of quests?
NO, you’right.
7 mission left, less than 7 days to the end.
This is something very comfortable, nothing changes event after event.
After a “widespread” tag, @Amy Steele , @Konys , you can place a “bug to the future” tag.
You place an event announcement, and (before the start) we immediately place a bug thread about a wrong counter days vs mission. We still don’t know where and when it will be, but “they” know it (hopefully).

Biloutte91

Capture d’écran 2023-04-01 135005.png

Souliena

Relics and vision vapor are way to much for chapter 1 - 4 / 5 without tournament and spire. Really difficult to get enough relics without tournament. Should be lower in the lower chapters. Or an alternative at least for vision vapor. Just researched crafting and combining catalyst 2 days ago.

Mrietha

Is it me or are our eggs not going as far as they used to?

I am and have been caught up on all the quests for several days now, (in the past when I've played I usually catch up with 2 or 3 days to go). However though I will make 220 points to earn the 8th artifact I will be luckly to make 240 points and the 9th artificate at 260 points is out of reach. I have been very conservitive on my spending (at least I think so) and click on the chests with the lower costs, though not always lowest. (I can deal with only so many coin rains.)
The only point I may be lacking is that I am not harvesting eggs often enough.
This has always been the style of event I do best on. I was looking forwarding to getting all the artificats necessary to reach the 10th Evolution.

Mrietha

And a comment on the value of this Phoenix.
I primarlily negotiate both here and in my live city. I was looking forward to this building - particularly its usefullness in the future, here, and in my live city, now. However, I don't think its going to be as valuable as I thought. In my live city I am getting so many requests for Orcs and/or Mana as part of my negotations in the Spire, in the Tournament and in particular in every one of my Province encounters that I cannot keep up with the demand and meet the needs of my City. I am fighting a lot more that I used to (on the app) and I do ok. I've also used the wisdom of the two forums I follow and added several Orc Nests and make use of the Darvian Armorers, that I didn't realize could be so valuable.
I was hoping that the Astral Phoenix would ease some of the burden, but 10% will barely put a dent in the quantites required.

Uffauffa

Ahahahhahahahahahahhahaha (I should believe it…) alredy posted in ITA forum
In live, they marked ALL daily quests as “story quest”, I already have available no. 53, the counter should be at 50 solved today…
@Amy Steele @Konys , please, report to devs we are so proud of “them” (at least me)

Attachments

• 596FD68B-A2C1-4BD8-AC75-2393420FC56C.jpeg
    596FD68B-A2C1-4BD8-AC75-2393420FC56C.jpeg
    556.6 KB · Views: 58

SirSmithy

Ahahahhahahahahahahhahaha (I should believe it…) alredy posted in ITA forum
In live, they marked ALL daily quests as “story quest”, I already have available no. 53, the counter should be at 50 solved today…
@Amy Steele @Konys , please, report to devs we are so proud of “them” (at least me)
I finished all quest already yesterday. :D I was really surprised

Uffauffa

Got an answer. They forgot to mark the end of a daily quest with 00:00 unlocking the subsequent daily quest. Or something similar.

Lovec Krys

Well, i personaly prefer if i can finish all quests in advance and even not having the daily event currency given, but having it all in quests, so i can spend all my event currency in the middle of the event (in my case for KP instants) and not waste any of it on some garbage on the last day, just because i couldn't get the event currency due to daily quests & daily event currency given.

owl76

273 for silver and I'm on 271

Annoyingly I have 62 sky essence unused as my three available chests are 82, 103, and 126