• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

re placed on map

anikhtos

while the idea of re placing people on map is attractive. gather active people together for more daily help and more trade. how it is made is pointless.
i had my account in beta removed form inactivity and then placed in a new area
what happen to me now?
1. around me all area is closed so i can not help any neighbors.
2. finding the discovered area is tedious to do in a huge map ,
3. tried to play tournament and the first territory it gives me ask me 200k of materials lol i am still chapter 2 but since now this territories are 32 distance form my base the cost to play tournament is absurd.

if you move people around the map move also the discovered area with them, make the old territory as hidden and unveil the same shape around the new plac eof the city
which will make the player to function normal when he log in and try to play game again.

as it is done right now you punish the players for inactivity and in many cases make it is unplayable again.

how long now one will have to re open the same area as he had in the past? having double the area to be the same as he was? tournament wise?

how this at all is an improvement in the game?
well this happen to the beta which i care less as account but imagine happen to any main account the troubles it will mean for that players.

and i do not know how long you can stay before kicked out, but there can be scenarios that everyone can fell into them. long summer vocation a period of no time to spare, there can be reasons why someone can be away for a period of time

do not make the game hostile to the people that will log in again and try to play the game once more.

Deleted User - 81190

If your city have been removed due to inactivity, then it is gone for good. They give sufficient period between logins to keep it, I believe it's a month or so. They also never remove cities that bought diamonds, or the ones that reached some very minimal advancement threshold (chapter 4 IIRC). So yeah, if you only reached chapter 2 and haven't logged in for a month they will remove the city. Which is a right thing to do, otherwise we will be floating in a dead sea of millions of chapter 1 cities that will never come back.

anikhtos

If your city have been removed due to inactivity, then it is gone for good. They give sufficient period between logins to keep it, I believe it's a month or so. They also never remove cities that bought diamonds, or the ones that reached some very minimal advancement threshold (chapter 4 IIRC). So yeah, if you only reached chapter 2 and haven't logged in for a month they will remove the city. Which is a right thing to do, otherwise we will be floating in a dead sea of millions of chapter 1 cities that will never come back.
well ii am not sure i have not log over a month but it can be the case
the problem i raised was not the removal replace of city
rather the odd behavior of what area is now consider open for me

thats the point fo this post

DeletedUser1953

It is a bug, but it seems Inno makes time to fix it ... (> 2 weeks) and the bug is on live too. It seems as a workaround, somepeople are migrated again (on live the support says you need to wait ^^).

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Marindor

The bug is still active, not only in beta, but in every servers while Inno doesn't give any informations about it.

On the Italian forum I allowed myself to suggest a warning to all users of the game about the problem and asking what was the state of affairs.

If the problems can be, there is not pretending that they do not exist or that can be solved in a couple of minutes but that any invitation to eliminate the option of automatic city movement could have avoided others the same unpleasant inconvenience.

The moderator allowed himself to direct me for explanations here and closing by taking the undersigned by the ass and blocking any of my answers by closing the thread.

Player, even paying, and I can't even ask for information? And must I also be publicly mocked? Education and respect must be valid both for us users and for you moderators, otherwise write it clearly that you can insult anyone

CrazyWizard

60 days for diamond buyers.

Deleted User - 86059

@Domino Harvey we are aware of the issue and we are working on it. I hope we all give respect as well as expecting it in return.
As to any issues on your live server unfortunately we cannot deal with those here. As their server is not connected to our server at all.

@Scoobydoo: thank you for the answer but it is indisputable to be laughed at by a moderator only for having asked to inform the users of the problem in order to avoid the inconvenience to others .
At least the public mockery on italian forum can play to alert other players about the problem.
It is and still remains an unacceptable thing among civilized and educated people.
Kind regards.

PrimroseSylvia

To be honest @Domino Harvey you wrote that devs are ignoring the bug, walking away from this. So, I really don't see any"educated" people there. And we're not allowed to discuss here issues of other forums.

Deleted User - 86059

@PrimroseSylvia I had already dealt with the post concerned so we do not need to inflame it further. If you are also on the other server again it needs to be dealt with there

Karvest

Changed with the new move system,
Marindor posted a comprehensive list in the proper thread, but I can't find it quickly atm.
Inactivity timeout before moving out is not the same thing as inactivity timeout before city deletion.

CrazyWizard

Inactivity timeout before moving out is not the same thing as inactivity timeout before city deletion.

This topic is not about te replacement not about city/ account deletion.

Minmax posted that the city would stay if you spend diamonds. But thats no longer the case after 60 days your city goes into storage

Karvest

That's two separate things, and MinMax's post was definitely about old one. Moved out city would be moved back in after it become active again. But if it is non-diamond, small and inactive for a long time - it would be "gone for good" and you won't have any option other than to start from scratch.

Deleted User - 81190

That's two separate things, and MinMax's post was definitely about old one. Moved out city would be moved back in after it become active again. But if it is non-diamond, small and inactive for a long time - it would be "gone for good" and you won't have any option other than to start from scratch.
Indeed, I was talking about complete removal, so was surprised to see 60 days for diamond buyers.