• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Ratio issue on market

DeletedUser91

Current:
There's some ratio issue on the market. Let's see based on four market offers:

1. 5 Marble -> 8 Steel (ratio 0.63) Very expensive. Correct.
pywlt.jpg
2. 20 Marble -> 30 Steel (ratio 0.67) Somewhat expensive. Correct.
30msf4m.jpg
3. 50 Steel -> 50 Marble (ratio 1.00) Fair offer. Correct.
35bs0oo.jpg
4. 1 Steel -> 2 Planks (ratio 0.50) Fair offer. Wrong.
16jmzba.jpg

Expected:
With the value of these goods and 0.50 ratio should be very expensive with one star.

Reproduction.
Could be done with same result.

DeletedUser18

I would have to agree that in comparison to the other ratios this should not be considered a fair offer. I'm going to set this to confirmed so it can be reported and looked into. Thank you for the clear and concise feedback.

DeletedUser18

To clarify a bit: this issue was reviewed and confirmed to be working as intended. The game was not designed to encourage trades of single units of goods. So smaller unit trades like this the trader will rate as fair. This mechanic will remain in the game.
Thanks again for your feedback.

DeletedUser91

I didn't get it... If I give 50 steel for 50 marble that's fair (because it is), and if do same with 1:2 (1 steel for 2 marble) that's fair as well?? Btw, if I do this with 2:4 (2 steel for 4 marble) it is rated to very expensive (which is correct again)!

DeletedUser18

I can only confirm what I was told.
1:2 single unit trades will not be rated correctly by the trader as they were never intended to be encouraged in the game anyway.

DeletedUser170

I know this has been overlooked, but I really hate that more then 2/3 of available offers (made by same person) has this 1:2 thing. at least don't allow to post an offer that asks some goods for only 1 good. That would solve this.

DeletedUser

Right, ketjatekos. I know whom you speak of, and it is indeed very annoying to see 17 pages of offers of just 1 good. Furthermore, the ratio he uses for tier 2 goods is 1:6 which is ridiculous.

DeletedUser18

I like the solution of not allowing single unit trades, you should suggest it in the ideas section :)