• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Research Rankpoints in Research

Richord

A future wonder could make every kp in research count for more than 1 rankpoint.
I can think of more advantages, but what do you think?

DeletedUser2236

that would just add massive ranking points to advanced players for no real reason. in my opinion even more pointless than the new wonders in embassies chapter. As everybody will have mostly done the same research, the optional squad size would only add another thousand or 2 and not have any real effect on those fighting for the top rankings. While vast differences come in spire and tournament participation, so you can at least see that having an effect (if only over long periods and at high levels).

Richord

this last chapter had other optional researches. with a wonder making it more worth, I would be a tactical choice to do them all.
but yes, i know, big players will get bigger.
maybe an option to make the wonder hugh
or
make the wonder less of a miracle; make it have a down-side, so isn't an easy choice.

Marindor

Hi guys,

We currently have no intention to change the Ranking Points system, so I'll archive this thread.